Mr. President - We The People

Obama 365

McCain 173

If Bush was declared the winner because of the EC vote despite losing the popular vote, then Obama can be considered to have won by a 2-1 margin on the same basis.

Obama's problem in this election is that he is not running against an unpopular incumbent. He's running on his own record... and he's got nothing.

laughable... he's running against a failed governor who came up with the same health plan that you're all whining about.

so it's not just himself he's running against. you still had to come up with someone worthwhile. romney was just the least pathetic of a pathetic GOP field.

:thup:

In my opinion if states want to pass Obamacare then fine it is up to them. But on a federal level, not so much.

Sad but true, in my opinion. With 47 percent not paying federal income tax and those same 47 percent now going to be on the free Obamacare train who among them are going to vote to take any chance of losing their freebies? I don't think I would. So it appears that by putting more and more people into federal government dependency an almost unsurmountable advantage has been created. No matter which side of the aisle one sits that can't seem like good news.

I'm confused. Could you tell me where the "free" part comes in?

Do you deny the exsistance of Medicaid? What is the cost to the person?

You may go to the following site and see what the cost of Obamacare will be to YOU. I did the calculation and the point of getting government help is about 62500 for a couple and 45000 for single. So those who are not paying taxes NOW will either receive free or at least a big subsidy from the government. I hope I was able to help with your confusion.

What does the Supreme Court's health-care ruling mean for me? - The Washington Post

The alternative is what? Free ER?

Or let them die.

Not sure where you are going with this...

It seems alot of people are going at finding problems and not so good with solutions.

They don't care about "we the people" they care about "we the wingnuts".

Jokes on you because your president doesn't give a damn about anyone.
Do you give "mind-reading" presentations at parties??

handjob.gif

I call it a motivational video.

I call it bullshit.

How can you justify that claim? Have we not lived through the obama error? Or did you sleep through it?

Justify what claim?

I posted one huge contradiction in the Video..which..you've failed to address. That's just one..there are others.

Like showing Martin Luther King while railing against "Statism". King was all about organizing people in a collective campaign to get the government to establish civil rights for black people in this country. That included having government order private establishments to serve black people.

Want more?

Or you going to address either of these?

obama doesn't even take care of his family members. I wonder if his aunt is still living in the getto?

You know, you may have a point. He SHOULD do more to help extended family members. Too bad he was too busy crafting - and single-handedly saving - legislation that will help a lot of people while subsequently eating Republicans' lunch...AGAIN.

:badgrin:
OH you talking about the tax that he said wasn't a tax? The tax that he said should never be raised in a bad economy? That tax? That's one thing he will be remember for if nothing else.

I guess we should "Thank" you "conservatives" for those.....

532.gif
528.gif

I'm confused. Could you tell me where the "free" part comes in?

You may go to the following site and see what the cost of Obamacare will be to YOU. I did the calculation and the point of getting government help is about 62500 for a couple and 45000 for single. So those who are not paying taxes NOW will either receive free or at least a big subsidy from the government. I hope I was able to help with your confusion.

What does the Supreme Court's health-care ruling mean for me? - The Washington Post

Or let them die.

It seems alot of people are going at finding problems and not so good with solutions.

Sorry to point out once again the obvious. The poor are already taken care of so that did not need changed. The only people being picked up now with Obamacare are those who have to make an economic decision of whether or not it is worth it, now that decision is made by Obama.

All that said the subject to which I was speaking was the subject of the LARGE proportion of Americans that pay absolutely no federal taxes and still won't under Obamacare. Why in the hell would ANYONE take a chance of losing the privilege of living in this country and not pay for it?

I call it bullshit.

How can you justify that claim? Have we not lived through the obama error? Or did you sleep through it?

Justify what claim?

I posted one huge contradiction in the Video..which..you've failed to address. That's just one..there are others.

Like showing Martin Luther King while railing against "Statism". King was all about organizing people in a collective campaign to get the government to establish civil rights for black people in this country. That included having government order private establishments to serve black people.

Want more?

Take your pick

That's horse shit and you know it is.

What is?

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice

World war 2 was a war of choice Vietnam was a war of choice all mother fucking wars is a war of choice even the Revolutionary war is a war of choice. Do you have a point as to way you chose those words to attack a good message?

Did you actually watch that video? It contradicts itself on many occasions. For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth" and shows images of soldiers during the invasion of Iraq.

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice. And one that cost a great deal of money. That money came from tax payers..and was paid to private corporations dealing in arms and equipment.

Why is there no mention of that sort of re-distribution of wealth?

For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth"

Justify what claim?

Want more?

Take your pick

For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth"

If dealing with a topic is posting blanket statements bereft of fact or analysis..

Then I guess you did it.

Or let them die.

Sorry to point out once again the obvious. The poor are already taken care of so that did not need changed. The only people being picked up now with Obamacare are those who have to make an economic decision of whether or not it is worth it, now that decision is made by Obama.

All that said the subject to which I was speaking was the subject of the LARGE proportion of Americans that pay absolutely no federal taxes and still won't under Obamacare. Why in the hell would ANYONE take a chance of losing the privilege of living in this country and not pay for it?

Only it's not so obvious. Poor people are not "taken care of"..

When you go to the ER, it's generally because your condition has degraded to such a point where you have no choice. And generally at that point it's to late.

Recently, the military went to states like Mississippi and Alabama to provide training for their medical units. So they set up free clinics in those states. People traveled from miles around to get care in those training units. And they filled up. That's pretty embarrassing. That in the richest nation on earth, we have people flocking to training units for primary care.

HMOs were also kicking people out for pre-existing conditions and prices were soaring on premiums.

So..our country's health care was very screwed up prior to the ACA.

The choices were pretty clear. Introduce single payer government healthcare, effectively ending HMOs..or empower HMOs to do a better job.

Obama went with the latter. Which use to be the Republican plan..before it wasn't.

Justify what claim?

Want more?

Take your pick

If dealing with a topic is posting blanket statements bereft of fact or analysis..

Then I guess you did it.

Well let's address Iraq was a war of choice comment

I said

World war 2 was a war of choice Vietnam was a war of choice all mother fucking wars is a war of choice even the Revolutionary war is a war of choice. Do you have a point as to why you chose those words to attack a good message?

And you said what?

Last edited:
Take your pick

Then I guess you did it.

I said

World war 2 was a war of choice Vietnam was a war of choice all mother fucking wars is a war of choice even the Revolutionary war is a war of choice. Do you have a point as to way you chose those words to attack a good message?

And you said what?

I dealt with your non-sequitur.

WWII was not a war of choice. Vietnam was..

But it doesn't change the underlying point.

Our military is a huge redistribution of wealth.

Are you disagreeing with that?

We, the People;

President Obama 3.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 7.1 Governor Romney -0.3

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And the President has a solid lead in the battleground states

It's June 2012, not October 2008. Just a little reminder for ya.

Unfortunately (for Republicans), we ALSO remember January 2008:

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

:eusa_whistle:

Then I guess you did it.

I said

And you said what?

I dealt with your non-sequitur.

WWII was not a war of choice. Vietnam was..

But it doesn't change the underlying point.

Our military is a huge redistribution of wealth.

Are you disagreeing with that?

redistribution of wealth is taking from those who have earned it and giving it to those who have not.

Forum List

Back