Mr. President - We The People

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

How exactly do you get two to one out of that result?

Obama 365

McCain 173

If Bush was declared the winner because of the EC vote despite losing the popular vote, then Obama can be considered to have won by a 2-1 margin on the same basis.

Obama's problem in this election is that he is not running against an unpopular incumbent. He's running on his own record... and he's got nothing.

Obama still enjoys a huge lead in projected electoral votes and leads in most swing states

The problem with your Messiah is that he is unpopular with his own base, unpopular personally and has no clear message for his path forward

Expect Obama to win with 325 or more electoral votes

I have a feeling the very mention of american exceptionalism makes a lot of liberals deathly sick. The comments in this thread show it does.

It would seem that after 3 years we would get the message. We were told we are arrogant. Biden said the other day that the great cities of the world are not found in the US but in China. Or maybe he said that great cities are found in China, not sure what Biden really means most times. What it appears to me to be this administration's policy is to down play American exceptionism so that the rest of the countries of the world look better thus they will like us better. Maybe that is a good policy and I am just to pro-America.

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

How exactly do you get two to one out of that result?

Obama 365

McCain 173

If Bush was declared the winner because of the EC vote despite losing the popular vote, then Obama can be considered to have won by a 2-1 margin on the same basis.

Obama's problem in this election is that he is not running against an unpopular incumbent. He's running on his own record... and he's got nothing.

laughable... he's running against a failed governor who came up with the same health plan that you're all whining about.

so it's not just himself he's running against. you still had to come up with someone worthwhile. romney was just the least pathetic of a pathetic GOP field.

:thup:

Obama 365

McCain 173

Obama still enjoys a huge lead in projected electoral votes and leads in most swing states

The problem with your Messiah is that he is unpopular with his own base, unpopular personally and has no clear message for his path forward

Sad but true, in my opinion. With 47 percent not paying federal income tax and those same 47 percent now going to be on the free Obamacare train who among them are going to vote to take any chance of losing their freebies? I don't think I would. So it appears that by putting more and more people into federal government dependency an almost unsurmountable advantage has been created. No matter which side of the aisle one sits that can't seem like good news.

Sad but true, in my opinion. With 47 percent not paying federal income tax and those same 47 percent now going to be on the free Obamacare train who among them are going to vote to take any chance of losing their freebies? I don't think I would. So it appears that by putting more and more people into federal government dependency an almost unsurmountable advantage has been created. No matter which side of the aisle one sits that can't seem like good news.

Not paying federal tax? It's funny..you make it sound like they don't want to pay it and that they are free loaders. And it's not that high either.

The people not paying federal income tax are in that position because they don't make enough money to pay it. And it's not because they aren't breaking their back each and every day for a measly paycheck. It's because the cats at the top pay them the absolute least they can for their labor. And pay themselves the absolute most they can for doing nothing.

Not paying federal tax? It's funny..you make it sound like they don't want to pay it and that they are free loaders. And it's not that high either.

The people not paying federal income tax are in that position because they don't make enough money to pay it. And it's not because they aren't breaking their back each and every day for a measly paycheck. It's because the cats at the top pay them the absolute least they can for their labor. And pay themselves the absolute most they can for doing nothing.

May I point out something obvious, I didn't say anything about they wanting to stay where they are. I hope they would like to move to the paying side and I wish them well. And if that is truly what they want then i suggest they don't vote for those who are keeping them in their position.

So, even if everything you say is absolutely fact, which I do not disagree, I hope people are working real hard like I do. But that does not change one word of what I posted.

I'm confused. Could you tell me where the "free" part comes in?

Obama 365

McCain 173

laughable... he's running against a failed governor who came up with the same health plan that you're all whining about.

so it's not just himself he's running against. you still had to come up with someone worthwhile. romney was just the least pathetic of a pathetic GOP field.

:thup:

Jillian sweetie stop being a delusional hack, obama cannot nor will he try to run on his economical policy and what his policy has done for the economy. He will continue to run on I inherited this and things were much worse than thought or out right lies.

Sorry an ad with platitudes, canards and sloganeering doesn't do it for me.

All needs said is 8 percent unemployment, crushing debt on our children, the division that HE has fostered in this country, and the massive increase in fuel prices under his watch is enough. I guess in the whole of the video all that was said but I have a problem when one person speaks for "we the people." She speaks for HER or HER organization not for ME. Kinda like what I read in this thread, "we the people have spoken" is what I read and it ain't November yet.

A butt hurt obama supporter

Are you referring to me??? I am giving fair warning to everyone, I am a died in the wool Reagan Republican. All I meant in the above is that ME, I, don't like this type of video, that is all.

I call it a motivational video.

Do you deny the exsistance of Medicaid? What is the cost to the person?

You may go to the following site and see what the cost of Obamacare will be to YOU. I did the calculation and the point of getting government help is about 62500 for a couple and 45000 for single. So those who are not paying taxes NOW will either receive free or at least a big subsidy from the government. I hope I was able to help with your confusion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/what-health-bill-means-for-you/#

We the People of the United States elected President Barack Obama by a two to one margin and intend to do it again

just keep thinking like obama and you'll going to have hurt feelings come November.....
Promises....promises.....

Wasn't that what you Teabaggers suggested, when Obama said he WOULD get bin Laden.....or, when Obama suggested something realistic needed to happen, regarding immigration....or, when Obama said we NEEDED to FINALLY deal with health-care reform????

Keep YOUR hurt-feelings to yourself.

The rest-of-us are MOVING, FORWARD!!!!

:eusa_hand:

543.gif

Hope you're enjoying our dust! Try not to get lost, in it.

Well there you go..again.

Facts are so damned inconvenient.

Forum List

Back