Mr. President - We The People

Sorry an ad with platitudes, canards and sloganeering doesn't do it for me.

All needs said is 8 percent unemployment, crushing debt on our children, the division that HE has fostered in this country, and the massive increase in fuel prices under his watch is enough. I guess in the whole of the video all that was said but I have a problem when one person speaks for "we the people." She speaks for HER or HER organization not for ME. Kinda like what I read in this thread, "we the people have spoken" is what I read and it ain't November yet.

"HE" did not foster any division and wasn't responsible for the UE, fuel prices or debt.

:cool:

Oh, yea.... 'he' is.

Did you actually watch that video? It contradicts itself on many occasions. For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth" and shows images of soldiers during the invasion of Iraq.

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice. And one that cost a great deal of money. That money came from tax payers..and was paid to private corporations dealing in arms and equipment.

Why is there no mention of that sort of re-distribution of wealth?

For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth"

That's horse shit and you know it is.

What is?

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice

World war 2 was a war of choice Vietnam was a war of choice all mother fucking wars is a war of choice even the Revolutionary war is a war of choice. Do you have a point as to way you chose those words to attack a good message?

All needs said is 8 percent unemployment, crushing debt on our children, the division that HE has fostered in this country, and the massive increase in fuel prices under his watch is enough. I guess in the whole of the video all that was said but I have a problem when one person speaks for "we the people." She speaks for HER or HER organization not for ME. Kinda like what I read in this thread, "we the people have spoken" is what I read and it ain't November yet.

"HE" did not foster any division and wasn't responsible for the UE, fuel prices or debt.

:cool:

I beg to disagree but can't post URLs to show you. But let us look at some obvious situations off the top of my head, The police acted stupidly, "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon." "they cling to their guns and religion." His DOJ refused to prosecute the NBPP for voter intimadition and his AG said it was because they were black.

Apparently Obama is not responsible for anything bad that has happened under his watch.

What is?

Every time you buy a product that was not produced in the United States, you support redistributing wealth outside the US. But you do that anyway. It's only an issue now because you're more concerned with your messiah winning than you are about this country, the job security of your fellow Americans, or reality.

Disingenuous political bullshit is your SOP.

audience.gif

I have a feeling the very mention of american exceptionalism makes a lot of liberals deathly sick. The comments in this thread show it does.

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

How exactly do you get two to one out of that result?

Obama 365

McCain 173

If Bush was declared the winner because of the EC vote despite losing the popular vote, then Obama can be considered to have won by a 2-1 margin on the same basis.

So now you're saying only the electoral college vote counts?

Now? When have I said otherwise? The original post was Constitutionally correct, no?

We the People of the United States elected President Barack Obama by a two to one margin and intend to do it again

When were you elected to speak for 'we, the people'.

It does seem to be a left wing trait... the arrogance to assume you can speak on behalf of your fellow Americans.

We the People, acting in accordance with our Constitution elected President Obama by a two to one margin

Expect more of the same

What is?

Every time you buy a product that was not produced in the United States, you support redistributing wealth outside the US. But you do that anyway. It's only an issue now because you're more concerned with your messiah winning than you are about this country, the job security of your fellow Americans, or reality.

Disingenuous political bullshit is your SOP.

This addresses the points made in the post, how exactly?

I'll get back to it for you.

The video talks about re-distribution of wealth by the government, not by the personal selections of a private consumer.

Iraq was a war of choice.

Tax payer funded war of choice. And much of those funds went to private corporations. 2/3rds of the public was against the war..and against the spending.

So you have a very clear case of forced redistribution of wealth, by the government.

Why doesn't the video mention that?

What is?

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice

World war 2 was a war of choice Vietnam was a war of choice all mother fucking wars is a war of choice even the Revolutionary war is a war of choice. Do you have a point as to way you chose those words to attack a good message?

WWII was not a war of choice.

Vietnam was a war of choice.

In any case..the point stands.

The military..and it's funding is a huge redistribution of wealth. A great many private corporation benefit vastly from this spending.

And that's just one point the video makes..while contradicting itself.

And from the very beginning.

Because Obama enjoys a great deal of support in this country.

Over half "the people" want to see him re-elected.

A butt hurt obama supporter

Are you referring to me??? I am giving fair warning to everyone, I am a died in the wool Reagan Republican. All I meant in the above is that ME, I, don't like this type of video, that is all.

Forum List

Back