Mr. President - We The People

obama doesn't even take care of his family members. I wonder if his aunt is still living in the getto?

You know, you may have a point. He SHOULD do more to help extended family members. Too bad he was too busy crafting - and single-handedly saving - legislation that will help a lot of people while subsequently eating Republicans' lunch...AGAIN.

:badgrin:
OH you talking about the tax that he said wasn't a tax? The tax that he said should never be raised in a bad economy? That tax? That's one thing he will be remember for if nothing else.

Oh, it's only wingnuts like yourself who'll remember him for that. :)

We the People of the United States elected President Barack Obama by a two to one margin and intend to do it again

When were you elected to speak for 'we, the people'.

It does seem to be a left wing trait... the arrogance to assume you can speak on behalf of your fellow Americans.

Yep, and if the numbers change to favor Romney, I will still post them. But right now it you 'Conservatives' that are having fantasies about what the numbers are saying.

We the People of the United States elected President Barack Obama by a two to one margin and intend to do it again

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

How exactly do you get two to one out of that result?

Obama 365

McCain 173

If Bush was declared the winner because of the EC vote despite losing the popular vote, then Obama can be considered to have won by a 2-1 margin on the same basis.

We, the People;

President Obama 3.7

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 7.1 Governor Romney -0.3

RealClearPolitics - Obama & Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And the President has a solid lead in the battleground states

It's June 2012, not October 2008. Just a little reminder for ya.

Yes it is now that Americans have experienced hope and fundamentally change America obama is toast.

Did you actually watch that video? It contradicts itself on many occasions. For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth" and shows images of soldiers during the invasion of Iraq.

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice. And one that cost a great deal of money. That money came from tax payers..and was paid to private corporations dealing in arms and equipment.

Why is there no mention of that sort of re-distribution of wealth?

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

Obama 365

McCain 173

If Bush was declared the winner because of the EC vote despite losing the popular vote, then Obama can be considered to have won by a 2-1 margin on the same basis.

So now you're saying only the electoral college vote counts?

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

Obama 365

McCain 173

Obama's problem in this election is that he is not running against an unpopular incumbent. He's running on his own record... and he's got nothing.

Sorry an ad with platitudes, canards and sloganeering doesn't do it for me.

All needs said is 8 percent unemployment, crushing debt on our children, the division that HE has fostered in this country, and the massive increase in fuel prices under his watch is enough. I guess in the whole of the video all that was said but I have a problem when one person speaks for "we the people." She speaks for HER or HER organization not for ME. Kinda like what I read in this thread, "we the people have spoken" is what I read and it ain't November yet.

Did you actually watch that video? It contradicts itself on many occasions. For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth" and shows images of soldiers during the invasion of Iraq.

Iraq was not a defensive war..but a war of choice. And one that cost a great deal of money. That money came from tax payers..and was paid to private corporations dealing in arms and equipment.

For example it talks about "re-distribution of wealth"

That's horse shit and you know it is.

Obama 69,456,897

McCain 59,934,814

Obama 365

McCain 173

So now you're saying only the electoral college vote counts?

Saying?

That's the fact.

Bush lost the popular election.

What is?

All needs said is 8 percent unemployment, crushing debt on our children, the division that HE has fostered in this country, and the massive increase in fuel prices under his watch is enough. I guess in the whole of the video all that was said but I have a problem when one person speaks for "we the people." She speaks for HER or HER organization not for ME. Kinda like what I read in this thread, "we the people have spoken" is what I read and it ain't November yet.

A butt hurt obama supporter

"HE" did not foster any division and wasn't responsible for the UE, fuel prices or debt.

:cool:

Last edited:

What is?

Every time you buy a product that was not produced in the United States, you support redistributing wealth outside the US. But you do that anyway. It's only an issue now because you're more concerned with your messiah winning than you are about this country, the job security of your fellow Americans, or reality.

Disingenuous political bullshit is your SOP.

Forum List

Back