Mr president THIS is how you defend and get justice for people slaughtered onyourwatc

• Banned
Snip

Earlier in the day, a bomb fired from Syria hit a residential suburb of the Turkish border town of Akcakale, killing a woman and four children from the same family and wounding at least 8 others.In response to that, Turkey’s Deputy Prime Minster stated that “Syria must be made to account for the incident and there must be a response under international law.”

Notice how their response didn't come with an apology?

"Likewise, a Middle East hand who's been highly critical of the administration's handling of recent Middle East events tells me, "The message should not be that we are shivering in fear but that if you touch an American you are a dead man. Once upon a time our message to Tripoli was Teddy Roosevelt's: "Perdicaris alive or Raisuli dead." That is the language someone like Gaddafi understands."

But, alas, Obama does not. Nor does he seem to comprehend that when America waivers or recedes from its historic role as leader of the Free World, both the world and the U.S. suffer."
Right Turn - Obama on Libya: Very little and very late

• Banned
It's being reported that 60 different warnings were issued prior to the attack. So not only did we have a hint it was coming we're doing NOTHING in return, well except for campaigning and fund raising

Nice to see Turkey has some backbone when it comes to defending its people when they are murdered... Obama... Not so much.

Same chickenhawk idiocy as Boooosh's crusade against the Muslim World to get a few terrorists...produced the 2 stupidest wars EVER and hundreds of thousands of terrorists. Luckily adults are in charge now. And he WILL get those terrorists.

Turkey is going after an ARMY, dupe. Remain calm. LOL They could be the guys that knock Assad off, a la NATO in Libya.

It's being reported that 60 different warnings were issued prior to the attack. So not only did we have a hint it was coming we're doing NOTHING in return, well except for campaigning and fund raising

And apologizing.

Speaking of the chickenhawk Pubs, there's the macho actor who started all this crap with the Muslim world, Ronnie Raygun, his pal Saddam, negotiating with Khomeini before he was president, ruining central America for United Fruit, getting 250 marines killed in Lebanon for nothing, set the world back 20 years....The total incompetence and catastrophe of Bush was his legacy. Assume the position, dupes.

Grandpa there is confusing defending your country against an attack and invading and slaughtering the population of countries as the US has done for 100 years.

That's funny considering I shut her up with the ignore button.

So weak.

First....I have a cock. You are so detached from reality that you didn't know that after all this time. We have discussed topics that would have given a person of normal intelligence more than enough info to make that determination.

Second....by being a pussy and using the ignore feature. You do not shut me up, asshole. You shut yourself out. Fuck.....you are dumb.

Forum List

Back