Mr. President, Marines Still Use Bayonets

No one said they don't use them, they use fewer.

And he was wrong, imagine that.

Anyone who carries a rifle and does not have a bayonet is a casualty waiting to happen. There are times when enemies must come face to face, and their lives depend on the weapons they have right then and right there.

Even a fool knows that there will be times when the only weapons available are the most primitive: brute strength, martial arts skills and a blade. Sometimes ammunition is not available and survival depends on more basic, more dependable instruments.

To all doubters: If you have a knife and I do not, you own my ass. If You have a rifle with a bayonet attached and all I have is a knife, you still own my ass. Get the picture.

As far as I know, every Marine has a bayonet and every soldier has a knife which can be attached to his rifle, although it is not called a bayonet. If this is not so, it should be.

Obama is a jerk. He has no military experience whatsoever. Hell, the man doesn't even know how to pronounce "corpsman."

FWIW the last US military bayonette charge was in 1951.

Kent state 1970

ong_firing_on_students-800.jpg

The Battle of Ia Drang.

Rescorla-Ia-Drang.jpg

This iconic image is from the Battle of Ia Drang. The grimy, unshaven, soldier, bayonet fixed, jaw set in fierce determination, is Lt. Richard Rescorla, a platoon leader with Bravo Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Air Cav Division. It was taken on the morning of November 16th, 1965, the third day of the battle as he leads a bayonet charge forward. Although most of the soldiers under his command were new to war, he was not. And this would not be the last time he would bravely lead others in a crisis.
http://nicedoggie.net/?p=6230

Last edited:
Conservatives are _still_ butthurt over the spanking Mitt got?

You'd think they'd just cut their losses, instead of endlessly doubliing down on "stupid". But hey, let 'em rave. I mean, there might still be a couple people left in the USA who don't think Republicans are whinyasstittybabies.

Conservatives are _still_ butthurt over the spanking Mitt got?

You'd think they'd just cut their losses, instead of endlessly doubliing down on "stupid". But hey, let 'em rave. I mean, there might still be a couple people left in the USA who don't think Republicans are whinyasstittybabies.

When that actually happens let us know.

Kent state 1970

Nice..................your example is U.S. soldiers charging against U.S. citizens.

Looking to bring back the Civil War and put them darkies back in their place?/sarcasm.

I bet it was a democrat that gave the order since it was a democrat that wanted that war.

Yanno..................Google is your friend.

Might wanna see who was president during that time.

It was a Republican by the name of Nixon.

Too bad that butt crack from your plumber's ass goes all the way to your skull.

Nice..................your example is U.S. soldiers charging against U.S. citizens.

Looking to bring back the Civil War and put them darkies back in their place?/sarcasm.

I bet it was a democrat that gave the order since it was a democrat that wanted that war.

Yanno..................Google is your friend.

Might wanna see who was president during that time.

It was a Republican by the name of Nixon.

Too bad that butt crack from your plumber's ass goes all the way to your skull.

Nixon got us out of Vietnam, Johnson got us in try again
Still day dreaming about the crack of my ass?

FWIW the last US military bayonette charge was in 1951.

Kent state 1970

Just curious, but does your sarcastic racist remark about 'darkies' mean to imply that Kent State was a predominately black University, and only 'darkies' were shot by National Guard troops?

Forum List

Back