Mr. President Bring some Budget to the Pentagon...

Mr. President ? Bring Some ?Budget Discipline? to the Pentagon FCNL Staff Blog

:( You are spending way too much of our money, and you need to balance your spending binge, Put the Pentagon on a budget, and keep it there.

You want to put the Pentagon on the Budget? Oh man, you are going to piss off some Republicans. They live for weapons and war.

If either of you would bother to read the linked article you'd learn there is a Pentagon budget.

Carry on.

:( You are spending way too much of our money, and you need to balance your spending binge, Put the Pentagon on a budget, and keep it there.

You want to put the Pentagon on the Budget? Oh man, you are going to piss off some Republicans. They live for weapons and war.

If either of you would bother to read the linked article you'd learn there is a Pentagon budget.

Carry on.

Liberals never like to miss a whining opportunity - even if the facts don't back it up. Personally, I think we owe our service personnel who risk their lives on our behalf should not be treated like a cost-saving exercise. But then, I'm a 'warmonger'... I support our troops.

Its so funny to hear libs complain we have too much money. Right now there is a big hiring freeze in my career field. Just a little bit of that "stimulus" money and the government could actually be creating a real job. But of course, thats not happening at all....

:lol: Yeah!!!! well they can kiss my rosey pink ass hole, along with the Democraps!!!!. They both suck blood!!!

Forum List

Back