Mr Obama's press conference tonight

You completely tried to divert the subject at hand by bringing in other factors such as police and fire departments. Try to be intellectually honest with your debate.
I asked what question you would like to ask Mr Obama, you never addressed the original post now, did you?

You sounded like you complaining about taxes in general because that also pays for others as well. We have no idea what this final bill is going to say, if there is even one at this point that is going to get to the President's desk. So, at the moment, you're making assumptions of what you think is going to happen, and referencing to it as if it is happening. Which makes no sense at all.

I never did see that part of the original post. I will address that now, and here is my question to President Obama.

Me: President Obama, my question to you is why do you continue the same policies that occurred under the Bush Administration (at this point I'd list all of them) when you earlier spoke out against them as being wrong?

Now the obvious answer would be, he's a hypocrite. However, I would like for him to explain himself on this. Especially since many of the policies he is continuing that he spoke out against are WRONG.

The funniest thing is how Obama keeps talking about the need to control costs and empower patients to make sure they make informed choice when all along it's called Free Enterprise!

It's going to be fun watching President Palin and Speaker of the House Ron Paul to set things right

The funniest thing is how Obama keeps talking about the need to control costs and empower patients to make sure they make informed choice when all along it's called Free Enterprise!

It's going to be fun watching President Palin and Speaker of the House Ron Paul to set things right

:rofl: I'm not sure what part of that post is more funnier: President Palin or the fact you think Republicans are going to allow Ron Paul to be Speaker of the House. They won't even let the guy near being there nominee. Ron Paul is alot of the time in opposition against his own crooked party.

I would like to ask Obama the following question, on national TV, during the press conference. Here is my question:

Q: Mr. President. Shouldn't there be an amendment in your health care bill that requires all elected government employees, including yourself, to immediately be enrolled into the health care bill that is passed by Congress and it be illegal to obtain your medical care in any other means that is not stipulated in this bill or by any means that is not specifically outlined by this bill?

People are not going to be forced to take on this health care policy so I'm not sure why you want to force others to do so. Especially when you speak out against making citizens take on this health care plan. Hypocrite.
Go read the entire bill as it is written right now and then get back to us on how people are not going to be forced to take on this health care policy.

I would like to ask Obama the following question, on national TV, during the press conference. Here is my question:

Q: Mr. President. Shouldn't there be an amendment in your health care bill that requires all elected government employees, including yourself, to immediately be enrolled into the health care bill that is passed by Congress and it be illegal to obtain your medical care in any other means that is not stipulated in this bill or by any means that is not specifically outlined by this bill?

People are not going to be forced to take on this health care policy so I'm not sure why you want to force others to do so. Especially when you speak out against making citizens take on this health care plan. Hypocrite.

Have you read the plan, idiot? Because yes, people will be forced to enroll. People will be forced to undergo counseling regarding living wills when they reach a certain age. People will be forced to enroll or pay penalties. What do you not understand?

Wait. You haven't read it, have you? You're just going on what you hear in the press conferences, aren't you?

Perhaps you don't understand.
If the health care plan is good enough for an inner city child, why isn't it good enough for Mr Obama? What makes him or any congressman any better, or more worthy of some other health care plan?

It's not about being worthy, it's about freedom of choice based on what you can afford really. Why not stop there? Why not force the rich? Why not force everybody to get the same plan than? It's a snarky smart alec of a question but the place it leads to is one that the person asking it is against.

I do realize it was a smartass question in the first place. But you're not getting the irony in the person asking it.

Edit: Obama just basically answered the question you wanted to know.

I disagree. Since the bill clearly states that insurers will not be allowed to write new policies from day 1 of year 1, then employers will eventually be forced to move into the government plan. The only choice will be how long to stay with the current plan before joining Obamacare. That means if I have my policy with XYZ company on day 1, year 1, I cannot choose to switch to ZYX who offers my company a better policy on day 181 of year 1. I'm stuck with XYZ until such a point that XYZ is forced out of business because they can no longer accept new business at which point my employer is screwed and must join Obamacare.

Freedom of choice my ass.

Immie

That's exactly it! People don't have this "choice" he keeps speaking of. Within a few yrs this provision will have almost everyone on Obamacare. The only ones who won't be are people who are fortunate enough to not ever change jobs, and people who currently have lifelong government jobs.
But Nancy summed up Obamacare nicely, "Cap on cost, no cap on amount of care".:clap2:

Forum List

Back