MR OBAMA...you are the President of the United States - ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Lord - you guys see the clip of the Presidents meandering?
He even SOUNDS like a U.N. talking head!

He spent 9 of the 10 minutes making sure everyone knows he won't do anything without asking the U.N. first.

That is exactly where, in his mind, the USA belongs. UNDER the UN, without being able to take action on anything without their permission.

Understand Obama's core ideals first, then everything makes perfect sense after. Until then, it makes no sense. It looks like he's just winging it.

But once we understand Obama's core values, then every single thing he does makes sense. He wants United States superpower to be a thing of the past. He wants us on equal footing with France, Norway, China, India, etc, etc, etc, just 1 of the many, not the 1 to lead the many.

What's the vital national interest that the U.S. has in Libya that justifies unilateral pre-emptive military action?

One is oil. Stability in the ME ensures our primary energy source is flowing.
Another is simply a moral one. A murderous dictator should be gotten rid of.

Unfortunately, Rev. Wright and Farrakhan are great friends of Ghaddafi. And you know what they say about apples falling from trees.

Frankly? I'd like to see a move for all mail addressed to the WhiteHouse addressed to 'Current occupant'...and that's all the respect he deserves.

No. If that was the case, it may end up in the hands of a union boss or black panther militant. Ya know, since Obama has them there so often.

That is exactly where, in his mind, the USA belongs. UNDER the UN, without being able to take action on anything without their permission.

Understand Obama's core ideals first, then everything makes perfect sense after. Until then, it makes no sense. It looks like he's just winging it.

But once we understand Obama's core values, then every single thing he does makes sense. He wants United States superpower to be a thing of the past. He wants us on equal footing with France, Norway, China, India, etc, etc, etc, just 1 of the many, not the 1 to lead the many.

What's the vital national interest that the U.S. has in Libya that justifies unilateral pre-emptive military action?

Unfortunately, Rev. Wright and Farrakhan are great friends of Ghaddafi. And you know what they say about apples falling from trees.

And don't forget? Obama attended services for 20 years...but didn't pay attention...:eusa_shhh: (Or so we are led to belive).

And don't forget? Obama attended services for 20 years...but didn't pay attention...:eusa_shhh: (Or so we are led to belive).

Of course he didn't.

But you know what? That is a bit more believable now.

I mean, if a man can't pay attention to all the chaos in the world as president, I suppose it's not crazy to think that same man didn't pay attention in church either:lol:

lolllllll.........."Act like it, young MAN!!!" says the mad Gram

The Presidents speech in a nutshell for those who don't want to cringe for 11 minutes...

"Good Afternoon...first and foremost I want to begin by saying that America is not any better than any other country. Secondly, the U.N. is the true authority in any global matters and I will heed that authority."

"Now...Qadaffi must stop attacking his own people or he will face the consequences...and let it be understood [pause for effect] those consequences will NOT come from America but the U.N."

"I will end today's message with something everyone should think about...America is just another nation, nothing special, me making this announcement doesn't mean I am really that important in the global theatre..I am but a voice for American citizens to let them know (and ahem...especially my base) that I don't think America has the right to do anything, that we will abide by U.N. decisions...thank you and God ble...er...good night"

What is that shit? How much crack did you smoke before you watched the speech? Did you feel you needed to misconstrue his speech because reality didn't fit into your agenda?

And by agenda, I mean temper-tantrum.

Remarks by the President on the Situation in Libya | The White House

Now, here is why this matters to us. Left unchecked, we have every reason to believe that Qaddafi would commit atrocities against his people. Many thousands could die. A humanitarian crisis would ensue. The entire region could be destabilized, endangering many of our allies and partners. The calls of the Libyan people for help would go unanswered. The democratic values that we stand for would be overrun. Moreover, the words of the international community would be rendered hollow.

And that’s why the United States has worked with our allies and partners to shape a strong international response at the United Nations. Our focus has been clear: protecting innocent civilians within Libya, and holding the Qaddafi regime accountable.

Now, once more, Moammar Qaddafi has a choice. The resolution that passed lays out very clear conditions that must be met. The United States, the United Kingdom, France, and Arab states agree that a cease-fire must be implemented immediately. That means all attacks against civilians must stop. Qaddafi must stop his troops from advancing on Benghazi, pull them back from Ajdabiya, Misrata, and Zawiya, and establish water, electricity and gas supplies to all areas. Humanitarian assistance must be allowed to reach the people of Libya.

Let me be clear, these terms are not negotiable. These terms are not subject to negotiation. If Qaddafi does not comply with the resolution, the international community will impose consequences, and the resolution will be enforced through military action.

In this effort, the United States is prepared to act as part of an international coalition. American leadership is essential, but that does not mean acting alone -– it means shaping the conditions for the international community to act together.

That’s why I have directed Secretary Gates and our military to coordinate their planning, and tomorrow Secretary Clinton will travel to Paris for a meeting with our European allies and Arab partners about the enforcement of Resolution 1973. We will provide the unique capabilities that we can bring to bear to stop the violence against civilians, including enabling our European allies and Arab partners to effectively enforce a no fly zone. I have no doubt that the men and women of our military are capable of carrying out this mission. Once more, they have the thanks of a grateful nation and the admiration of the world.

OP needs to grow a better pair of ears. :eusa_shhh:

Of course he didn't.

But you know what? That is a bit more believable now.

I mean, if a man can't pay attention to all the chaos in the world as president, I suppose it's not crazy to think that same man didn't pay attention in church either:lol:

If it ain't sports, or some gala at the Whitehouse? He doesn't care.

The Presidents speech in a nutshell for those who don't want to cringe for 11 minutes...

"Good Afternoon...first and foremost I want to begin by saying that America is not any better than any other country. Secondly, the U.N. is the true authority in any global matters and I will heed that authority."

"Now...Qadaffi must stop attacking his own people or he will face the consequences...and let it be understood [pause for effect] those consequences will NOT come from America but the U.N."

"I will end today's message with something everyone should think about...America is just another nation, nothing special, me making this announcement doesn't mean I am really that important in the global theatre..I am but a voice for American citizens to let them know (and ahem...especially my base) that I don't think America has the right to do anything, that we will abide by U.N. decisions...thank you and God ble...er...good night"

What is that shit? How much crack did you smoke before you watched the speech? Did you feel you needed to misconstrue his speech because reality didn't fit into your agenda?

Now, here is why this matters to us. Left unchecked, we have every reason to believe that Qaddafi would commit atrocities against his people. Many thousands could die. A humanitarian crisis would ensue. The entire region could be destabilized, endangering many of our allies and partners. The calls of the Libyan people for help would go unanswered. The democratic values that we stand for would be overrun. Moreover, the words of the international community would be rendered hollow.

And that’s why the United States has worked with our allies and partners to shape a strong international response at the United Nations. Our focus has been clear: protecting innocent civilians within Libya, and holding the Qaddafi regime accountable.

Now, once more, Moammar Qaddafi has a choice. The resolution that passed lays out very clear conditions that must be met. The United States, the United Kingdom, France, and Arab states agree that a cease-fire must be implemented immediately. That means all attacks against civilians must stop. Qaddafi must stop his troops from advancing on Benghazi, pull them back from Ajdabiya, Misrata, and Zawiya, and establish water, electricity and gas supplies to all areas. Humanitarian assistance must be allowed to reach the people of Libya.

Let me be clear, these terms are not negotiable. These terms are not subject to negotiation. If Qaddafi does not comply with the resolution, the international community will impose consequences, and the resolution will be enforced through military action.

In this effort, the United States is prepared to act as part of an international coalition. American leadership is essential, but that does not mean acting alone -– it means shaping the conditions for the international community to act together.

That’s why I have directed Secretary Gates and our military to coordinate their planning, and tomorrow Secretary Clinton will travel to Paris for a meeting with our European allies and Arab partners about the enforcement of Resolution 1973. We will provide the unique capabilities that we can bring to bear to stop the violence against civilians, including enabling our European allies and Arab partners to effectively enforce a no fly zone. I have no doubt that the men and women of our military are capable of carrying out this mission. Once more, they have the thanks of a grateful nation and the admiration of the world.

Why ruin and ole' man's rant?

Jesus Christ!!!
Jimmy Carter was tougher than this!!

He was not. Terrorists took our embassy hostage and his response was to pull out of the Olympics. Of course W let the lead terrorist into the US without arresting him, but in this case we should stay out of it. We have to stop making everyone's problem's are own. Maybe then we'd stop making everyone's enemies our own.

Where is "securing oil supplies" in the Constitution exactly?

Really the main reason I even log in here is to knock down and kill with fire all the hopes and dreams of the whiny partisan drones that infest this place. It's like a sport, except I get to sit in a chair while doing it.

We're breaking America's police unions so we can afford to be the world's policeman? Is that pretty much modern conservatism in a nutshell?

And you are a very clear example of the complete disconnect from Reality that sums up modern Liberalism in America.

The plain truth is spending in Iraq, and Afghanistan and Libya if we do anything there. Are a Tiny % of our over all spending. Massive Liberal Entitlement Programs are a much Bigger chunk of the problem.

Last edited:

it goes hand in hand with domestic Tranquility, and General Welfare of the country. In Fact Protecting the US, and IT'S Interests is one of the Few actual jobs of the Federal Government.

You libs want them to do everything else and ignore the Core Reason we set up the Government in the first place.

Really the main reason I even log in here is to knock down and kill with fire all the hopes and dreams of the whiny partisan drones that infest this place. It's like a sport, except I get to sit in a chair while doing it.

Wow. you just summarized my entire existence here, also. Good shit man, 4realzzz..

almost Mall time.

Core federal government jobs:

Military.
Borders.
Air space.
FBI.
Roads.

Thats about it. Taking rich peoples money to give it to lazy people isn't part of their job. Neither is forcing police departments to lower their standards so more blacks can be cops. But, Obama and Co are doing both.

We're breaking America's police unions so we can afford to be the world's policeman? Is that pretty much modern conservatism in a nutshell?

And you are a very clear example of the complete disconnect from Reality that sums up modern Liberalism in America.

The plain truth is spending in Iraq, and Afghanistan and Libya if we do anything there. Are a Tiny % of our over all spending. Massive Liberal Entitlement Programs are a much Bigger chunk of the problem.

Don't you love it? Talk about $100 billion on the war and the libbies are rolling on the floor that we're broke and can't afford it. Then propose a new $700 billion entitlement program and suddenly it's chump change. The two biggest liberal blindspots is a complete inability to recognize their own hypocrisy and a complete and utter lack of perspective. Everything proves liberalism. End of story.

it goes hand in hand with domestic Tranquility, and General Welfare of the country. In Fact Protecting the US, and IT'S Interests is one of the Few actual jobs of the Federal Government.

You libs want them to do everything else and ignore the Core Reason we set up the Government in the first place.

Where is protecting US "interests" in the Constitution? Is this like when the left changes "speech" to "expression" and justifies taxpayers paying for portraits of Jesus made out of shit and homosexual nude art?

Oil is business. I pound on the left for trying to destroy our corporations, but our government securing oil is a threat to our security and it's just corporate welfare. And unlike the Left I'm willing to support nuclear power, domestic drilling and higher energy costs because of my principle. But the fact is if government stayed out of oil, we wouldn't have nearly the security challenges we do in this country, we would be self sufficient for energy and we'd be a lot further along in alternate energy as prices would have been higher spurring technology and behavior changes. To say oil is in our interest even if that were Constitutional is clearly factually challenged.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back