Mr Obama the time for action is here. No more bloviating. No more apologies. ACTION

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Any country run by these animals needs to be sent A CLEAR MESSAGE.

Close our embassys
Kick their diplomats out of our country
Stop all foreign aid to these countries
And LEVEL any known terrorist camps with precision airstrikes

It's time to give these motherfuckers the same level of respect they are giving us. You reap what you sew Mr Obama

Yes, bomb them some more. Set up some more bases to run air strike operations in their country. That's what is causing this mess in the first place.

The answer is to close down shop, head home, stop funding any of them and leave these people alone. We are never going to secure our "interests" in this region. It's a PNAC farse and the authors of this agenda should be air dropped into the middle east, stripped of all credentials, money and gear with a T-shirt that reads in arabic "I planned the invasion of your nations."

• Banned
Why should we close diplomatic communication with, I assume you mean libya?

Once Libya has a stable and solid govt THEN and only THEN should we be interacting with them. Countries that can't control their violent residents have what exactly to offer us? This morning I heard Obama say Egypt was neither friend nor foe. If that is the case why the fuck do we have diplomats there?

• Banned
Yes, bomb them some more. Set up some more bases to run air strike operations in their country. That's what is causing this mess in the first place.

The answer is to close down shop, head home, stop funding any of them and leave these people alone. We are never going to secure our "interests" in this region. It's a PNAC farse and the authors of this agenda should be air dropped into the middle east, stripped of all credentials, money and gear with a T-shirt that reads in arabic "I planned the invasion of your nations."

We don't need bases when we have missiles and drones at sea. Alqaeda must be kept in check or else we will live to witness another 9/11

Nothing to see here move along.

Obama sympathizes with the outrage when we insult Islam.

Isn't it obvious that they are outraged like little children over the smallest thing? Why should we continue to say and do things that piss them off when it has shown the fly off the hook and put our citizens at risk?

Our should we just keep doing the same thing over and over again?

Once Libya has a stable and solid govt THEN and only THEN should we be interacting with them. Countries that can't control their violent residents have what exactly to offer us? This morning I heard Obama say Egypt was neither friend nor foe. If that is the case why the fuck do we have diplomats there?

Hmm, I believe the idea of keeping lines of communication open is to promote the type of goverment we want, and stop extremists from taking control.

My natural inclination is to say, if they don't want democracy we can't force it on them and it's really not or place to decide whos in power in other countries. However I also recognize that that could lead to people who want to see us wiped off the face of the earth, gaining power and the ability to put those thoughts into action.

Hmm, I believe the idea of keeping lines of communication open is to promote the type of goverment we want, and stop extremists from taking control.

My natural inclination is to say, if they don't want democracy we can't force it on them and it's really not or place to decide whos in power in other countries. However I also recognize that that could lead to people who want to see us wiped off the face of the earth, gaining power and the ability to put those thoughts into action.

This isn't the 19th century. We can accomplish those goals without having a few token people sitting in the middle of a violent country.

yes, and who decided that? obammer did, that's who.

Hey I admittedly don't know what the subject of the conference was. It would be easier for us to get the cuntery involved here if we knew all the details. I don't usually stay up on ever press conference these guys hold.

This isn't the 19th century. We can accomplish those goals without having a few token people sitting in the middle of a violent country.

I agree, however someone said yesterday that while the president doesn't have to be in the white house to work having him there is a symbol to Americans that he is focused on the job, I think the same could be said about an embassy. It's not needed, but it is a symbol of our commitment to that specific country to at least keep diplomacy open.

Forum List

Back