Mr.& Mrs. Smith, AKA the Pitts!!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
This movie sucked. Too far fetched. Too much violence with too little coherent plot. The movie company has the balls to tell you that illegal movie downloads are a crime during the initial onslaught of previews..

Don't waste you time folks. This one should be free to whomever is bored enough to watch it..

AND, while I am at it.. I am sick of hearing about these two "actors" Pitt and Jolie.. Old cauliflower lips has nice hooters.. Brad has made a decent flick once or twice. BUT,, once their new baby trashes her anatomy, I think Old Brad is going to be looking for a smaller pond to "fish" in. However,, he is also adopting HER too ADOPTED children. It is one of the times I hope I AM WRONG<<<< but from what I have seen,, these relationships don't last, and the adopted children are hurt the most. I give then 3 to 5 years MAX before he is tagging some young chick.

Too bad they didn't make this one after they were married, ,and renamed for the actors,, for the sake of truth in adverstising, as it truly is the PITTS!!!

Working Man said:
This movie sucked. Too far fetched. Too much violence with too little coherent plot. The movie company has the balls to tell you that illegal movie downloads are a crime during the initial onslaught of previews..

Don't waste you time folks. This one should be free to whomever is bored enough to watch it..

AND, while I am at it.. I am sick of hearing about these two "actors" Pitt and Jolie.. Old cauliflower lips has nice hooters.. Brad has made a decent flick once or twice. BUT,, once their new baby trashes her anatomy, I think Old Brad is going to be looking for a smaller pond to "fish" in. However,, he is also adopting HER too ADOPTED children. It is one of the times I hope I AM WRONG<<<< but from what I have seen,, these relationships don't last, and the adopted children are hurt the most. I give then 3 to 5 years MAX before he is tagging some young chick.

Too bad they didn't make this one after they were married, ,and renamed for the actors,, for the sake of truth in adverstising, as it truly is the PITTS!!!

While quite unrealisitic, it's not quite as bad as you make it out to be... For a rental, you get your $3 worth of laughs just in the banter between them.

If you wanted a movie worth remembering, and quoting, the hands down winner that had a similar scenario is Prizzi's Honor...

We rented this one New Year's Eve. My husband and I both agreed it was pretty dumb. Thin plot. The banter was pretty good, but I found it to be pretty offensive sometimes. Like how she had killed so many hundreds of people, but he had only killed like 30 or something. And he was upset bc she had killed more. They were trying to make it sexual. But I found nothing funny about either murder or promiscuous sex.

The people were pretty, but this movie wasn't worth it.

I'd put in the non-waste of rental money category.

It wasn't a movie with Oscar in mind, but still a good couple of hours of brainless fun.

Working Man said:

Picked up Sahara the other day, and tried to be interested in the many previews at the begining. When the preview for pitt and jolie's flick came on, I couldn't even sit all the way through the preview. I fast forwarded it. Looked dumb. Bang, bang, blow this up, drop kick this one, hit that one... lame. Same old shit, different people acting.

And oh yes, aren't all the hollywierd couples the best examples to follow? I mean a YEAR marriage in hollywierd is a LONG TIME! And we're all supposed to look to them for GUIDANCE in matters? "Look, we'll make a movie about two drunk sheep herder boy's playing hide the weenie, and you all watch it and love it... OK"?

Sick sons a bitches.

gop_jeff said:
Decent movie, unrealistic plot, but honestly, does anyone watch a movie with Angelina Jolie for the plot??
I thought that was the high point of the movie... the pretty people.

Forum List

Back