Mr. & Mrs. Illegal,Please Be Polite Guests...

Yea the Leftist cretins have convinced many Illegals that they do have the right to come to our nation illegally and then dictate what Laws will be passed or not passed. How did this happen to my country? The Illegals are rapidly becoming that rude guest who wont leave. You should blame the Leftists for this.

Another example of a winger echo chamber fostering hate and fear.
Ya'll have fun playing with each other?
Anyone of you wingers ever consider discussing solutions?
Yea.
Stay the fuck out and/or shut the fuck up.
Pretty simple, really.
Don't sneak into my country and dictate law.
If you wanna go pick some oranges, get your papers in order and come on and get busy.

No other nation on earth would allow this. Mexico does not allow their illegals to dictate what laws they pass or don't pass. When did illegals start to have more power & influence than actual American Citizens? When did that happen? I must have been absent that day. The Left really has stirred this racial thing up. They see this as another way to gain political advantage. They've done this before and i'm sure they will continue to do this. This isn't a race issue. Guests in our nation should simply respect & obey our laws. This is how it is in all nations on this earth. They do not have the right to call American Citizens "Evil Racists" and make demands. That is just wrong.

Some of these impolite guests even threw bottles at our Policemens' faces over the weekend in L.A. That is certainly not how a polite guest should behave. How sad.

What do you do with an impolite guest in your home? Illegals really should reconsider their impolite demands.

Another example of a winger echo chamber fostering hate and fear.
Ya'll have fun playing with each other?
Anyone of you wingers ever consider discussing solutions?

Last I checked, Arizona had a wonderful solution. But for some reason the media and liberals don't understand that ILLEGAL immigrants are BREAKING THE LAW.

There is a solution on the table in Arizona, but you've torn it to shreds (even though most of you haven't taken the 15 minutes to read the 16 pages.) So, why don't you give us YOUR solution, since the one that I support is somehow not good enough for you.

Rick

Last edited:
Here's what a former speechwriter for the Shrub has to say:

...it would be absurd to deny that the Republican ideological coalition includes elements that are anti-immigrant -- those who believe that Hispanics, particularly Mexicans, are a threat to American culture and identity. When Arizona Republican Senate candidate J.D. Hayworth calls for a moratorium on legal immigration from Mexico, when then-Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) refers to Miami as a "Third World country," when state Rep. Russell Pearce (R), one of the authors of the Arizona immigration law, says Mexicans' and Central Americans' "way of doing business" is different, Latinos can reasonably assume that they are unwelcome in certain Republican circles.

The intensity of these Republican attitudes is evident not just from what activists say but also from what Republican leaders are being forced to say. Sen. John McCain, a long-term supporter of humane, comprehensive immigration reform, has run a commercial feeding fears of "drug and human smuggling, home invasions, murder" by illegal immigrants.

Never mind that the level of illegal immigration is down in Arizona or that skyrocketing crime rates along the border are a myth. McCain's tag line -- "Complete the danged fence" -- will rank as one of the most humiliating capitulations in modern political history.

All I can say is keep up the good work, GOP.

washingtonpost.com

Does Mexico allow their Illegals to dictate which Laws their Citizens can or cannot pass? Obviously not. Something is seriously wrong with this picture. It's time for American Citizens to stand up and take their country back. Get out and vote. Make 2010 count people.

Forum List

Back