Mr. Jones...

Nov 15, 2009
Mr. Jones said:

Thanks, I guess I have been busy doing everyday things...

No I haven't seen those and will check them out...

I just tried to reply with that message and got this....

Mr. Jones has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Mr. Jones from the recipient list and send the message again.

Mr. Jones said:

Mr. Jones has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Mr. Jones from the recipient list and send the message again.

Weird, I'll have to fix that little problem CD :lol:
Good to have you back tho, and yes those links show that there are Real Patriotic Americans who are trying their best to push this very important issue, but alas it is a difficult road when the ones who are supposed to help facilitate and speak on behalf of the people are the very same ones who are blocking an open independent investigation.

Mr. Jones said:

Good to have you back tho, and yes those links show that there are Real Patriotic Americans who are trying their best to push this very important issue, but alas it is a difficult road when the ones who are supposed to help facilitate and speak on behalf of the people are the very same ones who are blocking an open independent investigation.

Yes, I don't understand the rational of some who fight, post, manipulate so hard against support for simply having a new investigation into the biggest criminal act in the history of the United States.

Even crimes where only one person was killed often get new investigations...

Yes, I don't understand the rational of some who fight, post, manipulate so hard against support for simply having a new investigation into the biggest criminal act in the history of the United States.

I really believe these people are traitors to the nation. With all the credible people, from all walks of life be it ex-military, government, from science backgrounds, with absolutely nothing to gain monetarily or other wise, who have come out and put their reputations on the line, and even risking their lives, ( read what happened to many whistle blowers like Jennings)-these good folks come out in the public arena to expose the lies, and these treasonous fucks on this forum
can not even for a second, admit that for the good of the nation, a new independent investigation is warranted???
We need to stand strong and continue the struggle for our country and our selves.

They are slowly becoming the minority as more and more people realize that the U.S has been infiltrated by criminals whose interests are where the corporate coffers reside.

I really believe these people are traitors to the nation. With all the credible people, from all walks of life be it ex-military, government, from science backgrounds, with absolutely nothing to gain monetarily or other wise, who have come out and put their reputations on the line, and even risking their lives, ( read what happened to many whistle blowers like Jennings)-these good folks come out in the public arena to expose the lies, and these treasonous fucks on this forum
can not even for a second, admit that for the good of the nation, a new independent investigation is warranted???
We need to stand strong and continue the struggle for our country and our selves.

They are slowly becoming the minority as more and more people realize that the U.S has been infiltrated by criminals whose interests are where the corporate coffers reside.

Didn't read any of it but it sounds like you should try to do something instead of bitching about it on a message board.

Didn't read any of it but it sounds like you should try to do something instead of bitching about it on a message board.

but then what would candycorn do fill its empty existence without us

Forum List

Back