Mr. Hockey....Gone To That Great Rink

Anyone out there?

Is Tiny "glug, glug" Dancer drunk again? What does Gordie have to do with politics?

I thought I was in sports bitch. Sorry you are offended. Get me moved. No problem.

It is in sports.

It was originally posted in politics.

It was originally posted, by me...in sports.

An ophthalmologist may be the solution to this one of your problems.

Gordie you see is suffering from brain cancer. Mock me Pogo. Sorry you didn;t get it.

Is "the Tragically Hip" supposed to be an entity? :dunno:

Gotta tell ya TD, sometimes your posts make even less sense than that Swedish guy who doesn't seem to think English is a requisite here.

Anyone out there?

Is Tiny "glug, glug" Dancer drunk again? What does Gordie have to do with politics?

I thought I was in sports bitch. Sorry you are offended. Get me moved. No problem.

It is in sports.

--- and then it was posted by TD, in Politics. Which placement a couple of us questioned, and got it moved, merged in fact, with yours.

Let me know if you need help with the big words.

It is in sports.

--- and then it was posted by TD, in Politics. Which placement a couple of us questioned, and got it moved, merged in fact, with yours.

Clearly you even need help with the little words.......like "then"....after that; next; afterward.

So, I was correct.

Make a note of that definition of 'then,' so you don't embarrass yourself again.

It is in sports.

Clearly you even need help with the little words.......like "then"....after that; next; afterward.

So, I was correct.

Make a note of that definition of 'then,' so you don't embarrass yourself again.

Hey, I don't make the laws of linear time -- I just enforce 'em. Go talk to the judge. :eusa_hand:

Anyone out there?

It is in sports.

Good for you. I was talking about Tiny "glug-glug" Dancer's thread concerning Mr Hockey, which she posted in the political forum, until it was moved to this forum.

There, glad to help you get caught up to speed.

It is in sports.

Good for you. I was talking about Tiny "glug-glug" Dancer's thread concerning Mr Hockey, which she posted in the political forum, until it was moved to this forum.

You just admitted that I was correct.....yet you wrote "There, glad to help you get caught up to speed."

Do you realize how stupid you appear?

It is in sports.

You just admitted that I was correct.....yet you wrote "There, glad to help you get caught up to speed."

I didn't "admit" it --- I shouted it from the rooftops. You were too busy wallowing in self-hate to read it.

Once again, for you shortbus kids:
YOU posted this thread in Sports, where it belonged...
THEN LATER -- TD posted one in Politics, where it didn't.
THEN THEREFORE I got hers moved into yours, where it is now.

That's why Carla's reference to Politics--- and mine too --- still sit there. They are vestiges of the TD thread.

Let me know if you need stick figure drawings on a blackboard to help you navigate this. I know it's deep stuff.

It is in sports.

I didn't "admit" it --- I shouted it from the rooftops. You were too busy wallowing in self-hate to read it.

Once again, for you shortbus kids:
YOU posted this thread in Sports, where it belonged...
THEN LATER -- TD posted one in Politics, where it didn't.
THEN THEREFORE I got hers moved into yours, where it is now.

That's why Carla's reference to Politics--- and mine too --- still sit there. They are vestiges of the TD thread.

Let me know if you need stick figure drawings on a blackboard to help you navigate this. I know it's deep stuff.

My response was directed....correctly.....to someone named Carla.
You can see that in your own post.

You should clean off your specs, .....old age, with those annoying disabilities,....seems to have crept up on you.
Must be that you're missing that Early Bird Special.

But...earlier, I corrected your error by pointing out your use of 'then,' indicating that I was first....and, as always......

......correct.

It is in sports.

I never stated that you did not post your thread in the sports section, so I don't know why you're trying to argue. Apparently you did not realize TD had originally posted her thread in the political section.

Maybe tomorrow you can win the internet, and I'll give you a sticker.

i-won-the-internet.png

RIP Mr Hockey.

It is in sports.

I never stated that you did not post your thread in the sports section, so I don't know why you're trying to argue. Apparently you did not realize TD had originally posted her thread in the political section.

Maybe tomorrow you can win the internet, and I'll give you a sticker.

i-won-the-internet.png

RIP Mr Hockey.

I suspect that comic book spandex suit is constricting blood flow to her brain. :dunno:

"(CNN)"Mr. Hockey" Gordie Howe, whose career spanned an incredible six decades and included four Stanley Cups with the Detroit Red Wings, died Friday, Howe's son, Marty Howe, told CNN. He was 88.

The hockey hall-of-famer had previous health struggles, suffering a "significant" stroke in 2014.
As a six-time league MVP, Howe arguably was one of the sport's greatest players, scoring 801 goals in his 26 years in two different stints in the National Hockey League. In 1963, he became the NHL's all-time leading scorer, a record that was later broken by Wayne Gretzky. Gretzky, in fact, idolized Howe.
Howe wore the number 9 when he played. Gretzky wore 99 as tribute to him.

Beyond his reputation as a prolific scorer, Howe was many things. He was feared and revered, famous for his flying elbows. But perhaps, biggest of all, he was an iconic name that a casual and non-hockey fan would know."
Hockey legend Gordie Howe dies - CNN.com

And with Gordie.....the days when hockey was hockey......
I would like to give a shout out to Mike illich. Owner of the redwings and tigers he was a great owner and a great man. Owned little ceaser pizza. He will be missed. A great owner who wanted to win. hall of fame owner

New Topics

Forum List

Back