Mr Donuts HUGE mouth

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Chris Christie: I Would Have Dialed Back 'Idiot' Remark At Navy SEAL

Its not just for eating everything in sight.

rw's will defend his indefensible mouth but the fact is, the last thing we need is another pubpot who can't control what comes out of his pie hole, or, in Christie's case, what he shoves into it.

chris-christie-fat-ass-eating-hamburger-meme.jpg

17.jpg

why are libs so tolerant of fat people? do we offend you luddly? do you hate me because im fat?

why are libs so tolerant of fat people? do we offend you luddly? do you hate me because im fat?

I come from a very obese family and made the choice, early on, that I would not be obese myself. I don't particularly dislike or hate fat people but I DESPISE that my taxes go toward supporting people who can't even control what they shove in their faces.

If you want to be fat, go right ahead. Just don't expect me to help pay your friggin bills when you show up to the ER because you don't want to buy ObamaCare heath insurance.

BUT -

Christie repulses me. He's not intelligent and he bullies to get his way.

And, rw's LOVE him for being stupid and big mouthed.

I guess after the topic picking on Hillary's looks earlier, it is only fair the wingnuts on the left should find someone from the right's appearance to pick on.

Thanks for keeping it classy!

Up next: Does Barack Obama's pecs make Michelle's ass look fat?

Last edited:
I guess after the topic picking on Hillary's looks earlier, it is only fair the wingnuts on the left should find someone from the right's appearance to pick on.

Show me where I said it has anything to do with how it looks. Fact is, he is unhealthy. So are other fat people.

You rw's don't want to buy your own health insurance. Instead, you want to be able to force others to pay for your health care.

Mr Donut gave a campaign speech at the RNC. He apparently wants to run for higher office. he can't even walk all the way across a parking lot but thinks we should vote for him.

THAT is what its about.

But, I can't say I'm surprised that rw's think that looks are what is important. I didn't see the thread about Secty Clilnton but, since you can't fault her excellent job performance, you attack her looks.

The other side of that coin is $$arah. Dumb as a stump but all you rw's can see is her cleavage. I don't really care about how you choose your candidates but don't expect others to vote for cup size just because you do.

Show me where I said it has anything to do with how it looks. Fact is, he is unhealthy. So are other fat people.

You rw's don't want to buy your own health insurance. Instead, you want to be able to force others to pay for your health care.

Mr Donut gave a campaign speech at the RNC. He apparently wants to run for higher office. he can't even walk all the way across a parking lot but thinks we should vote for him.

THAT is what its about.

But, I can't say I'm surprised that rw's think that looks are what is important. I didn't see the thread about Secty Clilnton but, since you can't fault her excellent job performance, you attack her looks.

The other side of that coin is $$arah. Dumb as a stump but all you rw's can see is her cleavage. I don't really care about how you choose your candidates but don't expect others to vote for cup size just because you do.

Well, I dunno. Wearing a Wonderbra might have helped Paul Ryan (R-Airhead) in his performance last night. Joe might have taken him more seriously.

Regards from Rosie

I come from a very obese family and made the choice, early on, that I would not be obese myself. I don't particularly dislike or hate fat people but I DESPISE that my taxes go toward supporting people who can't even control what they shove in their faces.

If you want to be fat, go right ahead. Just don't expect me to help pay your friggin bills when you show up to the ER because you don't want to buy ObamaCare heath insurance.

BUT -

Well I dont like people who live off assistance for years on end and do nothing to better themselves.. Just have to look in public housing you will see 2 to 3 generations living there. Why work when the welfare check will commeth!

BUT -

There's nothing wrong with calling someone acting like an idiot, an idiot. The guy intended to provoke Christi and he got what he wanted, a headline.

You think in this case you should be able to opt out from paying for these activities, yet you find fault if I don't want to subsidize other peoples children, an abortion or birth control pills. Your nothing but a hypocrite.

Those electric wheelchairs are expensive.

Show some self-discipline and stop running up Medicare and Medicaid.

yabut, those of us to pay for our own health care insurance are gonna be stuck with lazy, good for nothing bums like lil' snippy. Ain't no way she pays for her won cuz she's here all day, every day.

This is why rw's all love Reagan - free health care.

... I don't want to subsidize other peoples children, an abortion or birth control pills. ...

Dummies SAY they don't want to pay and yet they demand that taxes pay.

Oh and of course, the constant LIE about "subsidizing abortion, birth control".

If you ask them WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE - they can't answer you with anything but insults and name calling because they are LYING.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back