Mr. Dimon

The “Volcker Rule,” a measure named for Paul A. Volcker, the former Federal Reserve chairman who proposed it, would restrict the ability of banks whose deposits are federally insured from trading for their own benefit.

Definition of 'Glass-Steagall Act'
An act passed by Congress in 1933 that prohibited commercial banks from collaborating with full-service brokerage firms or participating in investment banking activities.

Read more: Glass-Steagall Act Definition | Investopedia

Who is Mr. Dimon?

Did you mean Damon?

No! I mean Dimon.

So JP Morgan threw him under the bus, because they suck at managing their traders. I think there's others that should not punk out on their fiscal responsibilities, and decided to duck and hide, while making Jamie their sacrificial lamb.

So the bottom line is we have huge bankers, that are capable of bankrupting our nation, making stupid choices and gambling like sailors on leave. Do we need tighter regulations on banks? You betcha.

Who is Mr. Dimon?

Did you mean Damon?

No! I mean Dimon.

So JP Morgan threw him under the bus, because they suck at managing their traders. I think there's others that should not punk out on their fiscal responsibilities, and decided to duck and hide, while making Jamie their sacrificial lamb.

So the bottom line is we have huge bankers, that are capable of bankrupting our nation, making stupid choices and gambling like sailors on leave. Do we need tighter regulations on banks? You betcha.

Just as OBAMA is punking OUT on HIS responsibilities and EVADES his record Tick?

No! I mean Dimon.

Just as OBAMA is punking OUT on HIS responsibilities and EVADES his record Tick?

He operates under law. Investment banking is pretty much unregulated.

Are you saying it should be? OK, we agree.

No! I mean Dimon.

Too, too true.

Wasn't his disparaging of Republican candidates just another publicity stunt, assuming it is indeed Matt Damon you're referring to?

How many times do you retards need to be told it's Dimon.

He operates under law. Investment banking is pretty much unregulated.

Are you saying it should be? OK, we agree.

NEVER put words in my mouth ASSHAT.

Who is Mr. Dimon?

Did you mean Damon?

No! I mean Dimon.

:lol:tell us some more that you don't understand...:lol:

this $2 Bn is less than 3% of their worth, this was not a Net loss, they took a hit, it happens.

No! I mean Dimon.

:lol:tell us some more that you don't understand...:lol:

this $2 Bn is less than 3% of their worth, this was not a Net loss, they took a hit, it happens.

Soon to be an ex democrat too,, he's "tired of this administration demonizing wall street and the banks."

Obama raised $5M. from Wall Street just recently. Walk the talk Mr. President.

Forum List

Back