Mr. Conservative

I got disgusted when Reverend Wright began to use an impression he got from the Holy Spirit was that we should reflect upon ourselves in regards to 9/11. What a veiled claim that Bush did it or that our bad policies caused such hatred.

Muslims hate us because we're Christian. No other reason needs be given.

BULLcrap...They attacked us because of a long history of American interference in THEIR countries.

If they were attacking Christianity, why didn't they fly those planes into the Vatican or St. Patrick's Cathedral?

You're just like George Bush, who turned 911 into a Crusade...an attack on Islam.

It's called blow back...
Ron Paul talked about blow back, Ambassador Peck talked about blow back and Jeremiah Wright talked about blow back. It is REAL.

Wright said it is a time for self examination...Bush is not spelled S-E-L-F.

And Wright warned us about people LIKE you:

"people of faith have moved from the hatred of armed enemies ... and moved to the hatred of unarmed innocence, the babies"

Excerpt of Wright’s 9/11 Sermon
Every public service of worship I have heard about so far in the wake of the American tragedy has had in its prayers and in its preachments sympathy and compassion for those who were killed and for their families, and God’s guidance upon the selected presidents and our war-machine as they do what they got to do - pay backs. There’s a move in Psalm 137 from thoughts of paying tithes to thoughts of paying back. A move if you will from worship to war. A move, in other words from the worship of the God of creation to a war against whom God has created. And I want you to notice, very carefully, the next move. One of the reasons this psalm is rarely read in its entirety. Because it is a move that spotlights the insanity of the cycle of violence and the cycle of hatred.

Look at verse 9, look at verse 9, look at verse 9, “Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rocks. The people of faith are the rivers of Babylon. How shall we sing the Lord’s song if I forget the [inaudible]. . .

The people of faith have moved from the hatred of armed enemies, these soldiers who captured the king, who slaughtered his son, they put his eyes out, the soldiers who sacked the city, burned the towns, burned the temples, burned the towers, and moved from the hatred of armed enemies to the hatred of unarmed innocence, the babies, the babies .

“Blessed are they who dash your baby’s brains against a rock.” And that my beloveds is a dangerous place to be. Yet, that is where the people of faith are in 551 BC and that is where the people of faith are, far too many people of faith are in 2001 AD. We have moved from the hatred of armed enemies to the hatred of unarmed innocence. We want revenge. We want paybacks and we don’t care who gets hurt in the process.

Drop dead soon

I got disgusted when Reverend Wright began to use an impression he got from the Holy Spirit was that we should reflect upon ourselves in regards to 9/11. What a veiled claim that Bush did it or that our bad policies caused such hatred.

BULLcrap...They attacked us because of a long history of American interference in THEIR countries.

If they were attacking Christianity, why didn't they fly those planes into the Vatican or St. Patrick's Cathedral?

You're just like George Bush, who turned 911 into a Crusade...an attack on Islam.

It's called blow back...
Ron Paul talked about blow back, Ambassador Peck talked about blow back and Jeremiah Wright talked about blow back. It is REAL.

Wright said it is a time for self examination...Bush is not spelled S-E-L-F.

And Wright warned us about people LIKE you:

"people of faith have moved from the hatred of armed enemies ... and moved to the hatred of unarmed innocence, the babies"

Excerpt of Wright’s 9/11 Sermon
Every public service of worship I have heard about so far in the wake of the American tragedy has had in its prayers and in its preachments sympathy and compassion for those who were killed and for their families, and God’s guidance upon the selected presidents and our war-machine as they do what they got to do - pay backs. There’s a move in Psalm 137 from thoughts of paying tithes to thoughts of paying back. A move if you will from worship to war. A move, in other words from the worship of the God of creation to a war against whom God has created. And I want you to notice, very carefully, the next move. One of the reasons this psalm is rarely read in its entirety. Because it is a move that spotlights the insanity of the cycle of violence and the cycle of hatred.

Look at verse 9, look at verse 9, look at verse 9, “Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rocks. The people of faith are the rivers of Babylon. How shall we sing the Lord’s song if I forget the [inaudible]. . .

The people of faith have moved from the hatred of armed enemies, these soldiers who captured the king, who slaughtered his son, they put his eyes out, the soldiers who sacked the city, burned the towns, burned the temples, burned the towers, and moved from the hatred of armed enemies to the hatred of unarmed innocence, the babies, the babies .

“Blessed are they who dash your baby’s brains against a rock.” And that my beloveds is a dangerous place to be. Yet, that is where the people of faith are in 551 BC and that is where the people of faith are, far too many people of faith are in 2001 AD. We have moved from the hatred of armed enemies to the hatred of unarmed innocence. We want revenge. We want paybacks and we don’t care who gets hurt in the process.

Drop dead soon

Looks like we have a REAL Christian in raceright...LOL

Upon you I wish a very long life, and may the last voice you hear be MINE...

Yup.

The Republican Party, much like the Democratic Party, no longer stands for what it once did.

And it is becoming like the Democrat party, or at least the old Democrat party, in that you need a litmus test to actively be a part of it. Otherwise, there wouldn't even be a name such as "RINO" let alone moderates constantly being targeted.

I disagree.

First, we got along famously well with the Middle East throughout most of our nation's history. Prior to 1948, we were doing great with them. Oil was discovered in the Middle East, and U.S. Standard Oil got a lot of contracts with Arabia. Things were fine.

Then came the creation of Israel (led by the British), and since we joined sides with Israel (not saying whether that was a good or bad decision), then the Middle East started becoming more hostile toward the USA.

Terrorist activities against the USA by extremist Muslims began after the first Persian Gulf War.

Saudi Arabia let us mobilize troops and equipment in their land along the Iraqi border because the Saudis were worried that Saddam would invade and because we needed the strategic placement in order to more easily get into Kuwait and Iraq to defeat Hussein's army.

After the war, we kept troops in Saudi Arabia, both out of national interest and per their request. Osama bin Laden, having defeated the Soviets in Afghanistan (with US help, since he was our ally), wanted the U.S. troops out of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia has the holiest city in Islam, and bin Laden (and many others) felt it was a travesty for U.S. troops to be in their holy land.

So, they started striking out at Americans (Kenya, Yemen, WTC twice), etc.

I'm of the firm belief that if we withdrew all our troops from the Middle East, and let the UN handle the Israel situation, then the Muslim world would leave us alone.

Consider this: The nation with the most Muslims is actually Indonesia. We get along with them fairly well.

India has the second largest population of Muslims, and they are a democracy.

The United States has 10,000,000 Muslims, many of whom live in your town, and they aren't attacking anybody.

The problem isn't Muslims. It's politics and empire, just like it's always been.

Yeah right Bill Moyers another ignorant leftist worshiping at the wall of all ecompasing government power. Why the hell would I take his word for anything?

Here's a revolutionary idea for right wingers... CLICK on the link...LISTEN to what Jeremiah Wright has to say in the interview...

Fuck off... I do NOT need to listen to that frothing at the mouth racist sack of SHIT!

You've had too much...
MSN-Emoticon-123.gif

Yeah right Bill Moyers another ignorant leftist worshiping at the wall of all ecompasing government power. Why the hell would I take his word for anything?

Here's a revolutionary idea for right wingers... CLICK on the link...LISTEN to what Jeremiah Wright has to say in the interview...

Fuck off... I do NOT need to listen to that frothing at the mouth racist sack of SHIT!

You've had too much...
MSN-Emoticon-123.gif

You're right...you certainly wouldn't want to hear what the man has to say... you've already heard 30 seconds selected for you out of the life of a 60 year old, so you KNOW all about him.

Please don't go against your selectors...

Forum List

Back