Mr Clean Checking In

I only lasted ten or so posts over there and was threatened with expulsion here before I even got off the Introduction thread. You'll find plenty to be in contempt of here Welcome

'Scuse me? You talking shit about this board?

I must say, I REALLY hold whiners in contempt. Just sayin':eusa_whistle:

Yeah right Blue Skull big scary Keyboard Kommando. First wave in at Boca Raton I bet.

Actually, the sarge prefers dipping it in at Frisco, from what I hear...in every sense of the word. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah. We know how that ended last time. As I said, back off and back down on this line of shit. it might take a little time and annoy me to bury your ass, but bury it I will if you keep pushing.

If resetting my rep is supposed to make me cry, Highway, you might want to think of a new strategy. ;)

I only lasted ten or so posts over there and was threatened with expulsion here before I even got off the Introduction thread. You'll find plenty to be in contempt of here Welcome

'Scuse me? You talking shit about this board?

I must say, I REALLY hold whiners in contempt. Just sayin':eusa_whistle:

Yeah right Blue Skull big scary Keyboard Kommando. First wave in at Boca Raton I bet.

Only on a board, bitch. :cool:

Actually, the sarge prefers dipping it in at Frisco, from what I hear...in every sense of the word. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah. We know how that ended last time. As I said, back off and back down on this line of shit. it might take a little time and annoy me to bury your ass, but bury it I will if you keep pushing.

If resetting my rep is supposed to make me cry, Highway, you might want to think of a new strategy. ;)

Never been there. Next stupid guess?

Forum List

Back