Moving (within the USA)

I barely trust any of the USA govt. All of Mexico and South America is pouring up here?

Seems so lawless down there at the "big level"? I mean like "revolution" level, banks closed type stuff? ditto for Philippines.

Can one rely on USA govt to direct deposit Social Security into a Bank open in Ecuador? A poor person could not come back and forth to fight about it at "the office".

Eastern ORE? nothing out there?

Last edited:
I barely trust any of the USA govt. All of Mexico and South America is pouring up here?

Seems so lawless down there at the "big level"? I mean like "revolution" level, banks closed type stuff? ditto for Philippines.

Can one rely on USA govt to direct deposit Social Security into a Bank open in Ecuador? A poor person could not come back and forth to fight about it at "the office".

You can get all of the same Social Security benefits in Ecuador except for health care, though the health care down there is very cheap including prescriptions. If you have problems with it you can go to the U.S. embassy.

Also

If you stay in USA

If it looks, smells, or...... at the mere hint of SANCTUARY :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

run, baby, run!!!!!

and run away as fast as you can.

then again, a personal opinion.;)

I know a cop from Chicago who retired and moved to Alabama. He and his wife love it. They are out in the country so there is nobody to bother them. You can walk around in the backyard naked and shoot at crows with your AR-15 if you want to. Plus, the cost of living is virtually nothing. $100k will get you a pretty nice place.

I know a cop from Chicago who retired and moved to Alabama. He and his wife love it. They are out in the country so there is nobody to bother them. You can walk around in the backyard naked and shoot at crows with your AR-15 if you want to. Plus, the cost of living is virtually nothing. $100k will get you a pretty nice place.

That sounds like a nice place!

Only one thing, there is no need to shoot at birds, they enjoy life as much as you do

Shoot at some tin cans or whatever

Not at living animals

thank you:)

for Golf, I hear the South Carolina area is good. Other guy said he golfed in Colorado Springs FEB this year.

I just took a look. South Carolina is #48 for crime? huh? Ghetto scew stats? #9 in taxes.

You can get all of the same Social Security benefits in Ecuador except for health care, though the health care down there is very cheap including prescriptions. If you have problems with it you can go to the U.S. embassy.

True. Most of the American retirees that are in Ecuador are concentrated in Cuenca, Ecuador with lots of exclusive communities. It's also customary that if you are seniors they will let you cut the lines like banks, movies, stores etc. You just have to deal with the high crimes just like any where else in that region.

Forum List

Back