Intolerant

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2012
G.T.F.O. coming 2012

Attachments

• $moving day.jpg
    $moving day.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 71
I wonder if all you attack dogs would actually be happier having to defend Romney?

I wonder if all you attack dogs would actually be happier having to defend Romney?

well after attacking Bush for 8 years, you're crying because you have to defend a record with no postives at all...atleast the economy was going good under bush until the demotards got elected in 2006.....and get this....democrats attemps to deregulate banking and housing........weird world isnt it?

How anybody can defend Obama after last night is beyond me. The man lied to the American people

well after attacking Bush for 8 years, you're crying because you have to defend a record with no postives at all...atleast the economy was going good under bush until the demotards got elected in 2006.....and get this....democrats attemps to deregulate banking and housing........weird world isnt it?

Not crying but you guys have so much fun acting like rabid berserkers on meth every time you hear the name Obama that I am not sure you would enjoy deflecting my crazy attacks on Romney's secret nazi agenda and yelling for his birth certificate every single day. Fortunately your favorite source of sadistic glee is going to still be around.

Are issues with President Obama are 100% based on his production as the leader of the free world. I'm sorry I forgot Obama care President Obama really isn't into the freedom part of America. The last 4 years are a failure there is no defense for it

Forum List

Back