Movies that piss ya off.

Last King of Scotland. Couldn't even get through it, hated it.

Oh, anyone ever see Fannie and Alexander? Was out years ago, I have no clue what it was about just remember that it was reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy long and subtitled and hated the whole thing. lol

Cast Away. About some guys five year conversation with a soccer ball. As non-exciting and stoopid as a thread about Chuck Schumer or Joe Biden.

I'll tell what you what movie pissed me off, Flight 93. I watched that once and it made me so angry I will never watch it again.

omg...omg...I watched that last week. And I wanted to come here and kvetch about it, but I was so worried Id get jumped on. But now that YOU brought it up...Ill vent. (Tis all your fault, lol).

GROWN men. LOTS of them. Whiney women. Crying. Sniveling. Hiding. Eventually KNOWING they are gonna die and have the CHOICE on how to do it because regardless..they are gonna die anyway. All hiding from some fucking itty bitty twerp with a box cutter and another one with tnt strapped to his wimpy frame.Itty Bitty hollers in arabic or whatthefuckever and waves his box cutter and they all scream and HIDE behind seats. I was SOOOOOOOO mad, I was cussing the tv. Ex came in and I rewound it to Itty BItty waving his box cutter and I paused it and asked ex "if I were to take the guys place hiding behind the seat, tell me, dear...what would I be doing?" he said calmly "for starters you wouldnt have been behind the seat. Youd be all over him with teeth, nails, knees in crotch, hair pulling, battering him about the head and when done with him youd be on the Wimpy dude with the tnt shoving it up his ass as you screamed in your banshee wail".

pant pant pant.....pisses me off just THINKING about that movie.

Cast Away. About some guys five year conversation with a soccer ball. As non-exciting and stoopid as a thread about Chuck Schumer or Joe Biden.

Oh, I loved that movie. Wilson kept him semi sane. Hated the ending though. Wanted him to hook up with Angel woman.

Movies don't piss me off. They are either very good or, forgotten.

My list of all-time favorites: (No particular order)

Field of Dreams
Forrest Gump
The Shawshank Redemption
My Name is Nobody
Absolute Power
Fandango
The Cowboys
A Perfect World
The Green Mile
Rocky Balboa (Rocky 5)

For starters.

Oh, I loved that movie. Wilson kept him semi sane. Hated the ending though. Wanted him to hook up with Angel woman.

Some of the dialogue in that movie was laughable

"so you buried me and then you buried your wife....I'm so sorry I wasn't there"

You were on a fucking island

Cast Away bored me to death.

The Blair Witch Project had no ending. And we just watched "Under Suspicion" with Morgan Freeman and that had a bullshit ending too.

I watched the French film "Coco Before Chanel" this weekend and it put me to sleep twice. Took three tries to finish it. Don't waste your time.

Thanks for the tip on Flight 93.

Off subject but... Black Swan - OMG! Loved, loved, loved it.

The second X Files movie
True Grit (new one)
Dune LOVE the books HATE the movie

There are so many that are so bad...i cant even remember them.

My favorite movie that pissed me off was The Sting. When Newman and Redford got up, I was PISSED. I had been had! I can't think of any other movie that I hadn't figured out well before the final scene. I stomped out of the theater without a word. By the time I got to my car, I was laughing my ass off.

Forum List

Back