Movies that piss ya off.

I hated the ending of 7even... hated it. it was liked they worked to make sure that each killing fit the person murdered and then said "oh well, we have to end this sucker"...

worst ending ever.

I disagree completely. That movie was very good, and the ending fit. While they might have found a better way to do it, I was satisfied with the ending.

How about Death Sentence?

death-sentence-2007-movie-poster-724265.jpg

Avitar the Last Airbender. Ended up winning the Razzy for worst movie of the year.

Any movie where Hollywood depicts Wall St or big biz. They are always the villan.

Any mobster movie where they are depicted as anything other than murdering scum.

Last edited:
The Day After Tomorrow

Anthroprogenic Global Warming (AGW) bullshit in the guise of an action/horror thriller. Some good special effects, but a woefully crappy movie. I love it when preachy Hollywood libs use entertainment to propagandize their stupidity to American audiences.

Im brain dead then cuz thats the only movie I didnt guess the ending of until 5 minutes towards the end when her breath was white as he stood over his wife.

Me too and not until the ring dropped out of her hand. I think M. Night did a great job of storytelling on that one and allowed folks to get caught up in it. Guess I'm just a zombie! lol

Movie that pissed me off? The Village. I mean . . . really??? And it wasn't any better the second time I saw it either. :mad:

If you've never seen it, watch My Left Foot with Daniel Day Lewis. I picked it up at Blockcbuster's going-out-of-business sale for $4. Forgot how good it was and was really glad I got to watch it again with the college kid.

The Commitments. A Paean to failure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back