Movies that piss ya off.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Which means they are either really bad movies and you wasted time and money to go see it or rent it...or they elicited a response in you (which means they were GOOD movies to get that response to begin with), but pissed you off no end..for whatever reason.

Off the top of my head, the ones I can think of that were what I consider good movies but made my blood pressure rise are:

Mildred Pierce (spoiled brat)
The Bad Seed (murderous spoiled brat)
Old Yeller
Turner and Hooch
(the two above due to the dog dying. THAT pisses me off. So I dont watch animal flicks any more).
Superman (Reeve as star. Loved him, HATED margot kidder)
Indiana Jones Temple Of Doom (bitch screamed too much)
Burning Bed (obvious reasons. She shoulda capped him first time he hit her).
Rebecca-1940 (wimpy woman. Beat that old crone and kick his ass to the curb).
LOTR (overfacial reactions from Frodo and idiocy of Meri, mixed emotions of Gollum)
The Stoning Of Soraya (makes me wanna go cut off some penises in some villages).
White Christmas (Sisters song sung throughout and drove me batshit crazy).
Saturday Night Fever (same song. Over and over and over and over and over and over)
The Sound Of Music (any really good movie with a really good storyline but they have to sing all thru it. I HATE musicals).

Thats some. What about you?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Im brain dead then cuz thats the only movie I didnt guess the ending of until 5 minutes towards the end when her breath was white as he stood over his wife.

Red Dawn.
The Green Berets.
The Fountainhead.
Superman (The latest one which should have been called SuperJebus)
And most recently..Suckerpunch.

• Banned
Oh yeah. Green Berets pissed me off too. When the dude died and the kid kept asking for him.

M.A.S.H....cuz it ended.

Frazier...cuz it ended.

I don't like movies that have sad love story endings. So any movie that sucks you in with false advertising and then ends badly for the couple. I did NOT like the end of Sucker Punch.

I don't like movies that have sad love story endings. So any movie that sucks you in with false advertising and then ends badly for the couple. I did NOT like the end of Sucker Punch.

My problem with the film was the lack of plot, character development, dialogue or narrative. Great cgi and some wicked fight scenes.

But if Zach Synder wanted to do a live action anime..he should have at least researched the material.

• Banned

I hate tear jerkers. Chick flicks. Pet Dies flicks. Musicals. B movies that use corny pc graphics and really bad actors (which is why I rarely watch sci fi channel).

Zombies aint my thing, but I did like Resident Evil and Doom.

Oh, and the new wave of vamp movies. All romance shit. Give me a flick with regular evil vamps and Im a happy camper.

My problem with the film was the lack of plot, character development, dialogue or narrative. Great cgi and some wicked fight scenes.

But if Zach Synder wanted to do a live action anime..he should have at least researched the material.

I watch those kind of movies for entertainment. The premise is stupid if you THINK about it. All the plot has to do is hold the action sequences together for me. And all the hot babes doesn't hurt.

Oh, and the new wave of vamp movies. All romance shit. Give me a flick with regular evil vamps and Im a happy camper.

Ok, if they were really, you would want to fight Zombies not Vampires or werewolves. Until recently they were all slow and STUPID. Some of the newer ones have fast and not so stupid Zombies.

Vampires are to smart, to powerful and usually have centuries of experience to beat you with. Werewolves are just to damn hard to kill.

Aliens are a mixed bag.

Ok, if they were really, you would want to fight Zombies not Vampires or werewolves. Until recently they were all slow and STUPID. Some of the newer ones have fast and not so stupid Zombies.

Vampires are to smart, to powerful and usually have centuries of experience to beat you with. Werewolves are just to damn hard to kill.

Aliens are a mixed bag.

Cant argue with that.

I forgot the one with Will Smith. I am Legend. NOT impressed. He had to kill his dog. I HATE the Must Kill Pet movies as much as I hate the Cat Jumps On Can To Make Audience Scream movies. Lame. And I never jump.

Oh...and bad stuff is in that dark hole..normal people wont go in. Dumbass bimbos and dorks go in. Pisses me off at their stupidity.

I hated the ending of 7even... hated it. it was liked they worked to make sure that each killing fit the person murdered and then said "oh well, we have to end this sucker"...

worst ending ever.

Full Metal Jacket.

Possible the most overrated Viet Nam film ever made.

The first half was brilliant, the second half was an insult to anybody who served in country.

Nothing but a load of jingo nonsense.

Yep...kevin spacey, brad pitt. Ending was unexpected but expected.

Full Metal Jacket.

Possible the most overrated Viet Nam film ever made.

The first half was brilliant, the second half was an insult to anybody who served in country.

Nothing but a load of jingo nonsense.

Loved that movie..but yeah. After boot camp..it got kinda strange.

I watch those kind of movies for entertainment. The premise is stupid if you THINK about it. All the plot has to do is hold the action sequences together for me. And all the hot babes doesn't hurt.

Check out a Miyazaki flick..you'll find that even with seemingly "stupid" premises..a good solid story is infinitely better then a poor one.

Hayao Miyazaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back