"Movies and Television" Sub-Forum

I echo the wish for a forum which is clearly for movies and TV.

When I wanted to post a Dancing with the Stars thread I didn't know where to put it. So I hunted up the Survivor thread to see which forum that one was in.

That's how my DWTS thread ended up in the media section.

I echo the wish for a forum which is clearly for movies and TV.

When I wanted to post a Dancing with the Stars thread I didn't know where to put it. So I hunted up the Survivor thread to see which forum that one was in.

That's how my DWTS thread ended up in the media section.

meh... yet another example of why Movies and Television needs its own dedicated subforum... in the Hobbies section along with Music, etc...

Last edited:
I was just informed that PixieStix is a Mod...

didn't know that before now...

with all due respect, I think her previous response in this thread to my question was lame and severely lacking...

here's my previous response to her previous post...

thanks for that PS...

but still... IMHO there should be a Movies & Television subforum (similar to the Music subforum) in the Hobbies section... with the same free-wheelin' feel as the Music subforum...

posting in the Reviews subforum of the Community section doesn't quite work for what I have in mind... Reviews is not specifically dedicated to movies and television... and it sorta has the feel of a place where people go to do their homework assignments...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back