Movies: A-Z

(... had to get it in QUICK - that is my VERY FAVORITE MUSICAL!!! ) ^^

probably FAVORITE movie of all time. (I mean WEST SIDE STORY ... not Xanadu!)

Never cared for the dancing, music was ok

I like the music, and the story ..... I love tragic romances... or romances in general (except for Chick Flicks, I don't like those....)

I like the music, and the story ..... I love tragic romances... or romances in general (except for Chick Flicks, I don't like those....)

Classic Romeo and Juliet, by gangs

but the dancing?

ballet by hoodlums?

Classic Romeo and Juliet, by gangs

but the dancing?

ballet by hoodlums?

Yeah there are parts a bit corny, like the beginning and the "Cool" song I hate that one.....
But the interplay between Tony, Maria and Anita.... love it!
And the scene in the shop, One Hand One Heart... I always wanted to play that at my wedding.... (did not, not sure why...)

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat

This is one of my favorite musicals of all time. I played piano in the orchestra pit my junior year for this musical. I was going between tennis, field, and, play practice all during the same season. lol

This is one of my favorite musicals of all time. I played piano in the orchestra pit my junior year for this musical. I was going between tennis, field, and, play practice all during the same season. lol

no way, you play tennis too??? (I'm not very good but my brother is good - forget what his ranking/rating is...both he and his wife are great players)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

no way, you play tennis too??? (I'm not very good but my brother is good - forget what his ranking/rating is...both he and his wife are great players)

Oh my word, yes! I love tennis. I can't play as much with the weather being so lame and the closet indoor court is almost always full. Wimbledon is like an event in our house. I make awesome finger sandwiches, Pimm's cups, strawberries and cream...we go all out.

Oh my word, yes! I love tennis. I can't play as much with the weather being so lame and the closet indoor court is almost always full. Wimbledon is like an event in our house. I make awesome finger sandwiches, Pimm's cups, strawberries and cream...we go all out.

Yep! I thought I might have known this already.. you DID tell me this before! :)

Yep! I thought I might have known this already.. you DID tell me this before! :)

I believe so. lol. My next door neighbor is selling their house soon. Hint. Hint. You would fit in wonderfully with my circle of friends.

I believe so. lol. My next door neighbor is selling their house soon. Hint. Hint. You would fit in wonderfully with my circle of friends.

Tempting! But no chance I'm moving north!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back