~Movie With A Bad Ending~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Have you ever sat and watched an entire movie that you thought was going to be super good, only to have the ending totally suck????!??!??

An ending not at all like you were expecting. I mean, some unexpected endings to movies are good, and we leave the theater thinking how awesome was that. (Or if you're watching at home, you're high fiving who you can).

But what about those movies that the ending leaves us feeling like crap??
A terrible ending....makes us talk out loud, and say "Damn, that was a horrible ending!"

Can you think of any movies you have watched, with an ending that was just terrible??...or maybe an ending you didn't like would be a better way to say it~

For me I have 2.
And I refuse to watch one of them ever again.

The first movie was so good, starring Helen Hunter and Kevin Spacey and a little boy named Joel Osment.
The movie is called "Pay It Forward."
I don't want to ruin it for someone if they've never seen it, but it's an oldie, but the ending sucked!
I was disappointed and so sad.

The second movie, it bothered me SO much, I wasn't able to sleep for nights after I watched it, and it's an oldie too.
Starring MacCauley Culkin, the movie was called "The Good Son."
OMG....never again will I watch that movie, very disturbing. And the ending.....geesh, the lady made a choice I'm not sure I could have made.

For me I have 2.
And I refuse to watch one of them ever again.

The first movie was so good, starring Helen Hunter and Kevin Spacey and a little boy named Joel Osment.
The movie is called "Pay It Forward."
I don't want to ruin it for someone if they've never seen it, but it's an oldie, but the ending sucked!
I was disappointed and so sad.

The second movie, it bothered me SO much, I wasn't able to sleep for nights after I watched it, and it's an oldie too.
Starring MacCauley Culkin, the movie was called "The Good Son."
OMG....never again will I watch that movie, very disturbing. And the ending.....geesh, the lady made a choice I'm not sure I could have made.

The Good Son was a remake of an old movie called The Bad Seed. It is equally disturbing, with one difference, the child was a girl.

Forum List

Back