Movie test

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
See if you can guess what movies they are just by looking at the pics. And don't look at the URL, that's cheating.

BTW, these are some of my favorite movies, so they're all weird! :thup:
Some of them are pretty easy, too.

chasing%20amy.jpg

sunshine.gif

tromeo%20juliet%20photo%20%2001.jpg

Magnolia.jpg

bd_trailer.jpg

Ok, not looking at the other posts or the URL, and it will show.

#2 is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
#6 is Wet Hot American Summer (or something like that).
#7 pretty sure that is Goodfellas.
#9 is Ghost Writer(?) or something along those lines. Ghost something.

The others, I have no idea, though I am assuming one of them is from Night of the Living Dead. By the way, #3 is disgusting.

#1 is Chasing Amy
#2 is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
#6 is Wet Hot American Summer
#7 is Goodfellas
#9 is Ghost World

Jimmyeatworld is the current champ with four correct answers. Okay, three and a half.

And, yeah, #3's pretty gross, but if you saw that entire scene, you'd know that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Answer key:

1. Chasing Amy
2. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3. Tromeo and Juliet
4. Magnolia
5. Braindead, AKA Dead Alive
6. Wet Hot American Summer
7. Goodfellas
8. 28 Days Later
9. Ghost World
10. Cannibal the Musical

Yeah, that's a classic.

I've only seen the American unrated cut, though, I've heard the original cut is about 3 minutes longer. I really want to see it, but I'm not enough of a movie nerd (or really I'm just not rich enough) to justify spending $35+ on a movie that I already own just to get 3 minutes of extra footage. That's why I haven't gotten the Asian cut of Kill Bill vol. 1 yet.

I hate to say it, but I really liked Peter Jackson's older stuff a lot better. His best film, in my opinion, is Heavenly Creatures, but I find stuff like Dead Alive or Bad Taste or Meet the Feebles to be way more fun than any of the Lord of the Rings.

I can't really describe how excited I got when I scrolled down and saw Cannibal the Musical. That movie is great! My friends and I found a dvd of that movie in one of our classrooms back in highschool. Needless to say it was probably the most random, and funny thing we could have stumbled upon. I didn't think many people knew about that movie, good pick! :)

Well........you're insane.

The first one was five hours' worth of exposition crammed into 3 1/2 hours. Part 2 was... a very long, very pretty action sequence. The third one just went on forever, I was so bored with it, I barely got through it.

Different strokes, obviously I'm in the minority, but I think those movies were really overrated.

I can't really describe how excited I got when I scrolled down and saw Cannibal the Musical. That movie is great!

Isn't it? It's not quite as good as I'd hoped it would be, but considering it was a student film, it's pretty damn good. As a huge Trey Parker fan and a huge Troma fan, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't own this film.

Forum List

Back