Movie suggestion

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
I have the afternoon free to myself (building issues).

I want to watch a movie. I like suspense/thrillers. For example, I just say Lincoln Lawyer a few weeks ago and liked it.

Please suggest something for me. I'm drawing a blank.

Justin-Bieber-Never-Say-Never-Movie-Poster.jpg

I want to watch a movie. I like suspense/thrillers. For example, I just say Lincoln Lawyer a few weeks ago and liked it.

Inception.

I love movie suggestion threads. Do you have netflix? Or do you want to go rent one?

monsoon wedding is a unique movie...inception...i didnt take to....good movie....night of the hunter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFzTBPy7nl8]YouTube - ‪Robert Mitchum - The Night of the Hunter - River Boat Scene‬‏[/ame]

I didn't like Inception. Hang on. Let me go look at my instant play netflix. Some good ones in there that you say you lean towards but I'm drawing a blank.

The one I'm thinking you will like has cuba gooding jr in it..and helen mirra. Damn..I can't think of the name of it. hang on.

I love movie suggestion threads. Do you have netflix? Or do you want to go rent one?
Today, I prefer to rent online but I won't mind going out to get one. I'm still looking for Inception.

Forum List

Back