Movie Quote

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Play a little game. I'll give a quote from a movie. Whoever guesses it first picks a new quote. Try and refrain from Googling. What fun is that?

"You don't like her. My mother don't like her. She's a dog. And I'm a fat, ugly man. Well, all I know is I had a good time last night. I'm gonna have a good time tonight. If we have enough good times together, I'm gonna get down on my knees. I'm gonna beg that girl to marry me. If we make a party on New Year's, I got a date for that party. You don't like her? That's too bad."

Play a little game. I'll give a quote from a movie. Whoever guesses it first picks a new quote. Try and refrain from Googling. What fun is that?

"You don't like her. My mother don't like her. She's a dog. And I'm a fat, ugly man. Well, all I know is I had a good time last night. I'm gonna have a good time tonight. If we have enough good times together, I'm gonna get down on my knees. I'm gonna beg that girl to marry me. If we make a party on New Year's, I got a date for that party. You don't like her? That's too bad."
Only the Lonely, I have no clue but it sound familiar!

"Just keep kickin".

No idea but sounds like good advice to use on an Eagles fan.

plt42 said:
The movie was "Marty" with Ernest Bourgnine. (Love that movie.)

Me too. I'm a movie fanatic. I like all kinds from all eras. Marty was excellent. Won Best Picture.

Last edited:
"Virgil is a pretty fancy name for a black boy like you", "what do people call you back at home",..., "They call me.. Mister Tibbs."

I almost answered, "They call me Mr Tibbs", then I remembered it was

"In The Heat Of The Night'

How about this one:

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. Unfortunately, I'm all out of bubble gum..."

I love that quote!

CaféAuLait;872544 said:
I almost answered, "They call me Mr Tibbs", then I remembered it was

"In The Heat Of The Night'

How about this one:

"I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. Unfortunately, I'm all out of bubble gum..."

I love that quote!

They Live with Rowdy Roddy Piper. I'm amazed this movie didn't launch his acting career.

From the same movie, one of my favorites:

"If you can't do something smart, do something right."

and

"Let's be bad guys."

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;873982 said:
I can't remember that one Missourian, here is another...

Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of hamburgers?

Jules from Pulp Fiction. I love that movie.

How about this one? ;)

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart."

Jules from Pulp Fiction. I love that movie.

How about this one? ;)

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about one hundred nine, ninety-five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart."

EZ one, Army of Darkness. Great movie.

Another EZ one:

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

{Listening skeptically to German propaganda coming over a loudspeaker]
Captain John Miller: "The Statue of Liberty is kaput" -- that's disconcerting.

CaféAuLait;874059 said:
{Listening skeptically to German propaganda coming over a loudspeaker]
Captain John Miller: "The Statue of Liberty is kaput" -- that's disconcerting.

Saving Private Ryan

"Can you believe that a straight man to a chimpanzee is going to be the next President of the United States? I mean, doesn't that depress you?"

Saving Private Ryan

"Can you believe that a straight man to a chimpanzee is going to be the next President of the United States? I mean, doesn't that depress you?"

No idea, but I'm guessing it has something to do with Ronnie.

Fun game Stoner. Can someone please post one I know (I only got the Big Kahuna Burger one so far)? Very depressing.

No idea, but I'm guessing it has something to do with Ronnie.

Fun game Stoner. Can someone please post one I know (I only got the Big Kahuna Burger one so far)? Very depressing.

How about:

Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up . . . we'll all get up . . . it'll be anarchy!

Forum List

Back