Movie Artist Who Portrayed Characters Killing Cops Elected Governer

The movie thing aside, the weakest argument of this whole mess is the "you have to look at the totality of his work" bullshit.

Did any of the lefty bedwetters look at the "totality of the work" of people like Trent Lott or Bob Packwood, before they pilloried them and drove them from office?

Fucking phony baloney dickweeds.

Yes there is. The "artist" on film is portraying a role that was written for him. He can as easily be a cop killer as a undercover cop tearing down the mob (Raw Deal 1986) or a robot from the future (Terminator) or as Mariskas dad Mickey in the Jane Mansfield Story (1980).

A poet on the other hand writes what they feel and believe, that's what makes poetry so powerful in the hands of a master.

OK, so then it stands to reason that its the WRITER or PRODUCER of the movie that's despicable for creating such evil as gratuitous sex, violence, killing of cops, prime ministers, firemen...etc.

Is that about right?

:lol::lol::lol: you're funny. They are trying to MAKE MONEY! They produce what they think will get them the MOST MONEY! The poet you are trying so desperately and inefectually to defend wishes President Bush were murdered....HE WISHES IT WERE SO.

You are such a failure on this, truly, just give it a rest.

He cannot. There's a rascist element to it...MARC...will never capitulate and admit it...for it will forever TAG HIM...for what he knows already deep in his SOUL.

The movie thing aside, the weakest argument of this whole mess is the "you have to look at the totality of his work" bullshit.

Did any of the lefty bedwetters look at the "totality of the work" of people like Trent Lott or Bob Packwood, before they pilloried them and drove them from office?

Ahhhh....more RW false equivalencies.

Your Honor...the subject would like us to EQUATE Politicians WITH Entertainers.

I rest my case!

Are you saying that there's a difference in an artist on wax (audio) and an artist on film (video)?

If so...why?

Do you think that movies are more influential or music?

Yes there is. The "artist" on film is portraying a role that was written for him. He can as easily be a cop killer as a undercover cop tearing down the mob (Raw Deal 1986) or a robot from the future (Terminator) or as Mariskas dad Mickey in the Jane Mansfield Story (1980).

A poet on the other hand writes what they feel and believe, that's what makes poetry so powerful in the hands of a master.

Really? So that means that Shel Silverstein felt and believed that he's never seen a purple cow, and never hopes to see one?

Does Bill O'Reilly "feel and believe" in under-age crack whores giving their pimps blow jobs?

Try again doc. A poet, unlike most any other artist is rarely driven by monetary reward as a motivator (how many wealthy poets have you ever heard of) they are motivated by belief, anger, hatred, fear and love. They put those elements into their poetry to move those who hear their poetry. The people you reference are motivated by money, pure and simply. That has its own issues.

I rest my case!

I'm equating totality of work with totality of work, phony baloney dickweed.

You rest your case and lose your ass.

I rest my case!

The only thing false is your pathetic OP. Give it up, just give it up. You're not up to the task of defending this poet.

Really? So that means that Shel Silverstein felt and believed that he's never seen a purple cow, and never hopes to see one?

Does Bill O'Reilly "feel and believe" in under-age crack whores giving their pimps blow jobs?

Try again doc. A poet, unlike most any other artist is rarely driven by monetary reward as a motivator (how many wealthy poets have you ever heard of) they are motivated by belief, anger, hatred, fear and love. They put those elements into their poetry to move those who hear their poetry. The people you reference are motivated by money, pure and simply. That has its own issues.

You think Shel Silverstein was motivated by money? I think he's one of the best poets of all time.

OK, so then it stands to reason that its the WRITER or PRODUCER of the movie that's despicable for creating such evil as gratuitous sex, violence, killing of cops, prime ministers, firemen...etc.

Is that about right?

:lol::lol::lol: you're funny. They are trying to MAKE MONEY! They produce what they think will get them the MOST MONEY! The poet you are trying so desperately and inefectually to defend wishes President Bush were murdered....HE WISHES IT WERE SO.

Your Honor:

Here we have the subject trying to get us to believe that entertainers in the movie business are entertaining, writing and saying things SOLELY for profit...however, that entertainers in the music business are really just shedding and sharing their deepest, innermost feelings, sentiments and thoughts. Not for profit at all.

lol
:lol:

Sorry for laughing Your Honor...I now rest my case.

Last edited:

Is that about right?

Your Honor:

Here we have the subject trying to get us to believe that entertainers in the movie business are entertaining, writing and saying things SOLELY for profit...however, that entertainers in the music business are really just shedding and sharing their deepest, innermost feelings, sentiments and thoughts.

lol

Sorry for laughing Your Honor...I rest my case.

Please do, your're far, far out of your league.

The Terminator, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, not only shot, but killed not one, but many cops and was elected Governor of California.

Where was the faux outrage from the cops and/or radical RW reactionaries then?

Was it not the same group of RWers who then tossed the idea of changing the Constitution to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for President in the near future?

Schwarzenegger elected governor, Oct. 7, 2003 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

'The Terminator' Wins California Governorship - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Arnold Schwarzenegger News - The New York Times

President Schwarzenegger? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT Petition

False Dilemma fail....but do carry on.

I rest my case!

Whatever....RWer.

:cool:

Is that about right?

Your Honor:

Here we have the subject trying to get us to believe that entertainers in the movie business are entertaining, writing and saying things just for profit...however, that entertainers in the music business are really just shedding and sharing their deepest, innermost feelings, sentiments and thoughts.

lol

But those in the music business that you so HONOR are sour...BITTER individuals....that fail to conform with Society at large...which they are at Liberty to DO...

However when they CROSS the LAW in fufilling their twisted lyrics? YOU have a problem it appears when they are held to account...

WHY?

With Liberty...comes responsibilty.

Your Honor:

Here we have the subject trying to get us to believe that entertainers in the movie business are entertaining, writing and saying things SOLELY for profit...however, that entertainers in the music business are really just shedding and sharing their deepest, innermost feelings, sentiments and thoughts.

lol

Please do, your're far, far out of your league.
The judgment has been made...

Verdict: You are DUMBER than a bag of rocks for spewing and believing that swill!

caseclosed2.gif

Last edited:

I rest my case!

careful, oddball. He'll start swearing in ebonics again.

Your Honor:

Here we have the subject trying to get us to believe that entertainers in the movie business are entertaining, writing and saying things just for profit...however, that entertainers in the music business are really just shedding and sharing their deepest, innermost feelings, sentiments and thoughts.

lol

But those in the music business that you so HONOR are sour...BITTER individuals....that fail to conform with Society at large...which they are at Liberty to DO...

However when they CROSS the LAW in fufilling their twisted lyrics? YOU have a problem it appears when they are held to account...

WHY?

WTF.com?!?!?

What are you saying?

Sorry fella...you'll have to come again. I don't speak gibberish.

Or Bill Clinton, or Barack Obama,,,

What that about dickweeds, Oddfellow....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PqQqwQSe0]YouTube - Oddfellows ad on New Zealand TV from mid 80's[/ame]

Last edited:
Your Honor:

lol

WHY?

WTF.com?!?!?

What are you saying?

Sorry fella...you'll have to come again. I don't speak gibberish.

As a matter of course you don't...

(And I am Native AMERICAN)...

Forum List

Back