Movie Artist Who Portrayed Characters Killing Cops Elected Governer

As are *YOU* which to date mean ZERO to those of us that understand common sense and aren't LED by the nosehairs of a Rascist OP?

*YES MARC...that means YOU...*BOY*

Drunk again, Tommy?

Yep....dat's Tommy en'em boozin and hittin' up dat Moonshine.

drunks1-1.jpg

My how flexible Tommy is?...and RELAXED. WoW!!!

:D

is that you sitting next to him Marc?....

You are truley a moron, marc. There is a distinct difference. I have no problem with "common", and his lyrics in the open public. I have a problem with the president inviting him to the white house because of those lyrics.

Which lyrics?

Present them please.

Can you do AT LEAST that?
If your too stupid to Google "A Song for Assata", I'm not going to do your homework, marc. Google can be your friend...I think they're racist friendly, also. :eusa_whistle:

there ya go Marc.....Google.Com......even Dean kept that from ya.....some friend huh?...

However, his numbers are up....

that dont mean shit Doc.....this Country has about a Hundred Million people who go with the flow....."Obama gets Osama!....Yay!!!......Obama wants to let Illegals in....Boooo!......Obama gets Osama....Yay!!!!.....Obama wants to let everyone else drill for our oil!!.....Boooo!!.......Obama gets Osama!......Yay!!!.....Obama tells half the Country to fuck off!.....Boooo!!!......get what im saying?.....

WOW! Sounds like an old David Peel and the Lower Eastside song. :lol:

yea....Hey i Got Some Weed!!!.......Yay!!!........

But I Aint got no Papers.....Booooo!!!......i gotcha....:lol:......

that dont mean shit Doc.....this Country has about a Hundred Million people who go with the flow....."Obama gets Osama!....Yay!!!......Obama wants to let Illegals in....Boooo!......Obama gets Osama....Yay!!!!.....Obama wants to let everyone else drill for our oil!!.....Boooo!!.......Obama gets Osama!......Yay!!!.....Obama tells half the Country to fuck off!.....Boooo!!!......get what im saying?.....

I know, I know, I know...such is the fickleness of the US voting public...and easily led too...

Yes they are easily led. I agree. Yes they are fickle. I agree.

but cancel a night of "American Idle"......and you got one an irate individual.........

These types of instances are why our politicians lie to us, aren't open with us, exaggerate, dance around facts, etc.

Cuz with us being hyper-sensitive about this silly jibberish, it's no wonder they aren't honest.

He's an actor. Don't you think there is a difference between being an acting doing pretend rolls versus writing poetry/lyrics encouraging cop killings?

no one wants Arnold as President.

Not really. Both aren't necessarily speaking in their own voice. In fact usually they aren't. Folks like you and FOX News must have slept through english lit or just not had very good teachers.

The Terminator, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, not only shot, but killed not one, but many cops and was elected Governor of California.

Where was the faux outrage from the cops and/or radical RW reactionaries then?

Was it not the same group of RWers who then tossed the idea of changing the Constitution to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for President in the near future?

Schwarzenegger elected governor, Oct. 7, 2003 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

'The Terminator' Wins California Governorship - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Arnold Schwarzenegger News - The New York Times

President Schwarzenegger? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT Petition

the word is movie , not necessarily his views , he played a part . how the hell can you hold that against him ?

The Terminator, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, not only shot, but killed not one, but many cops and was elected Governor of California.

Where was the faux outrage from the cops and/or radical RW reactionaries then?

Was it not the same group of RWers who then tossed the idea of changing the Constitution to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for President in the near future?

Schwarzenegger elected governor, Oct. 7, 2003 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

'The Terminator' Wins California Governorship - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Arnold Schwarzenegger News - The New York Times

President Schwarzenegger? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT Petition

the word is movie , not necessarily his views , he played a part . how the hell can you hold that against him ?

the word is poem, not necessarily his views, he played a part, how the hell can you hold that against him?

Forum List

Back