Movie Artist Who Portrayed Characters Killing Cops Elected Governer

So Hollywood's entertainment = fantasy, so anything goes...they are just artists/nothing to be concerned about.

But Music World's, esp black entertainment = reality/we should be concerned with them, so we should control them/hold them to a different standard?

Is that it?

Somebody please explain it to me.

A movie follows a script,a song is a reflection of what the singer feels....
Hey if this guy wants to sing "kill kill kill da white people...kill dem till day are dead"...
I might not care for it but the guy has protection under the first amendment.
The objection seems to be he gets an invite to the WH.
It's like inviting a doctor who performed the most abortions in the country to the WH....
I would think you could understand people on the right bitchin about that.
I know the Left would erect a statue to him and have a holiday in his honor but....

So then its safe to expect that the Right would have some issues with the Terminator writer or producer coming to the WH, for being a person to promote the shooting and killing of cops.

Yes?

The plot of the story wasn't about killing cops.....Are you six years old or something...?
Get your lib friends to help you with this ...This is a waste of my time...:eek:

A movie follows a script,a song is a reflection of what the singer feels....
Hey if this guy wants to sing "kill kill kill da white people...kill dem till day are dead"...
I might not care for it but the guy has protection under the first amendment.
The objection seems to be he gets an invite to the WH.
It's like inviting a doctor who performed the most abortions in the country to the WH....
I would think you could understand people on the right bitchin about that.
I know the Left would erect a statue to him and have a holiday in his honor but....

So then its safe to expect that the Right would have some issues with the Terminator writer or producer coming to the WH, for being a person to promote the shooting and killing of cops.

Yes?

The plot of the story wasn't about killing cops.....Are you six years old or something...?
Get your lib friends to help you with this ...This is a waste of my time...:eek:

Ahhhhhh......now its about the PLOT.

I see.

So was the song/rhyme some RWer posted by Common about killing cops? Was that the jist of the song you're saying?

So if its not the jist of a song or plot of a movie...its OK to mention killing cops/Presidents?

What are the rules here? And where can I find them?

Kinda of an half assed attempt at irony.

Arnold didn't write the movie, nor is it an expression of any ones feelings.

Commons songs came from his mind and feelings

while I agree blithering on and on and frikken on about Common going to the WH is nuts.

this is not a comparison.

So then the Terminator WRITER is the one to be banished from the WH, or would that be the PRODUCER?

Let me know the rules here.

BTW, its not irony.

Its to show how ludicrous the argument the Right is making, or TRYING to make rather, is.

not quite

the writer was not speaking from the heart, Common was

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ]YouTube - Cop Killer by Ice-T[/ame]

Color Ice T white and this is metal

The Terminator, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, not only shot, but killed not one, but many cops and was elected Governor of California.

Where was the faux outrage from the cops and/or radical RW reactionaries then?

Was it not the same group of RWers who then tossed the idea of changing the Constitution to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for President in the near future?

Schwarzenegger elected governor, Oct. 7, 2003 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

'The Terminator' Wins California Governorship - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Arnold Schwarzenegger News - The New York Times

President Schwarzenegger? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT Petition

Come to think of it he killed cops in that Mars movie TOO!!!!

I see a pattern emerging!!!

Arnolds a COP KILLER!!!!!

[

Ahhhhhh......now its about the PLOT.

Marc

Please remember this. Anything - and I mean anything Obama does - from getting up in the morning to giving the go-ahead to take out OBL - is wrong with these right-wing, neocon whackjobs. They hate him for breathing. Just remember this when posting....

Kinda of an half assed attempt at irony.

Arnold didn't write the movie, nor is it an expression of any ones feelings.

Commons songs came from his mind and feelings

while I agree blithering on and on and frikken on about Common going to the WH is nuts.

this is not a comparison.

So then the Terminator WRITER is the one to be banished from the WH, or would that be the PRODUCER?

BTW, its not irony.

Its to show how ludicrous the argument the Right is making, or TRYING to make rather, is.

not quite

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ]YouTube - Cop Killer by Ice-T[/ame]

Color Ice-T white and this is metal

So now you're passing JUDGEMENT on what's in, no other place but, a man's HEART!?!??

WoW!!!!

What's next??!??

BTW, Ice-T now plays a COP, of all things, on da teevee.

Funny that.

BTW, its not irony.

not quite

So now you're passing JUDGEMENT on what's in, no other place but, a man's HEART!?!??

WoW!!!!

What's next??!??

Funny that.

And he's married to a white chick. Now THAT is some irony.

Song writers worth their salt will write what they feel, or relate what another feels. Unless you are saying Common is a phony, he meant what he wrote when he wrote it.

hell the guy that wrote Terminator was probably writting from a bad place or time in life.

We all grow up though and common hasn't put out jack in years, so I'd hazard a guess that he doesn't feel the same way any more.

not quite

YouTube - Cop Killer by Ice-T

WoW!!!!

What's next??!??

Funny that.

And he's married to a white chick. Now THAT is some irony.

Song writers worth their salt will write what they feel, or relate what another feels. Unless you are saying Common is a phony, he meant what he wrote when he wrote it.

hell the guy that wrote Terminator was probably writting from a bad place or time in life.

We all grow up though and common hasn't put out jack in years, so I'd hazard a guess that he doesn't feel the same way any more.

So you ARE declaring that the rules are different for movies than for music?

So do artists who sing other's songs...what about them? They get to sing about cop killing and president killing all day...if they DIDN'T write it?

Is that how it works?

I say again...Common did not, I repeat...DID NOT, rap or sing about killing cops or the President.

Thus far it hasn't been proven by anyone.

Yet, its been spewed as gospel by the radical RWers everywhere.

Interesting.

He's an actor. Don't you think there is a difference between being an acting doing pretend rolls versus writing poetry/lyrics encouraging cop killings?

no one wants Arnold as President.

Did you know, bush 1 invited Eazi E to the white house in 91. You know, NWA. He didnt exactly write poetry.

SERIOUSLY, EAZI E WAS INVITED TO THE WHITE HOUSE BY BUSH. Comments?

The Terminator, played by Arnold Schwarzenegger, not only shot, but killed not one, but many cops and was elected Governor of California.

Where was the faux outrage from the cops and/or radical RW reactionaries then?

Was it not the same group of RWers who then tossed the idea of changing the Constitution to allow Arnold Schwarzenegger to run for President in the near future?

Schwarzenegger elected governor, Oct. 7, 2003 - Andrew Glass - POLITICO.com

'The Terminator' Wins California Governorship - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

Arnold Schwarzenegger News - The New York Times

President Schwarzenegger? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER FOR PRESIDENT Petition

I suppose thats what actors do - they "portray."

Gov. Terminator is an assclown anyways..... I liked him better when he was acting - not acting as Gov.

Let's stick to movies vs. music.

I want these RWers to explain the rules of ART so we can know how to deal with everything going forward.

So RWers...is it the PRODUCER or the WRITER of the Terminator series should get blamed and banned from the WH.

What about Horror actors/writers/producers....that genre features gratuitous gore, violence, sex, et al...are those people worthy of being invited to the WH?

Or no?

What are the rules here?

I'd like to know.

BTW, its not irony.

not quite

WoW!!!!

What's next??!??

Funny that.
It would seem all of the Obama's dirty chickens are coming home to roost.

Scumbag Michelle Obama invites scumbag "COMMON" (what an idiot ass name) to the Whitehouse. Scumbag Common (what an idiot ass name) grew up worshipping in the pews of Scumbag Reverend Wright's racist church. Scumbag's Barack and Michelle spent twenty years also worshipping in Scumbag Reverend Wright's racist church.....Scumbag Barack launched his political career in Scumbag William Ayers home. Scumbag Common(what an idiot ass name) sang the virtues of a **** cop killer who was aided in escaping by the Scumbag group known as the Weather Underground, of whom Scumbag Barack's good Buddy, Scumbag Willaim Ayers was a founding member and leader of.

Man, that's called a serious circle jerk of scumbag chickens coming home to roost right there.

I want these RWers to explain the rules of ART so we can know how to deal with everything going forward.

So RWers...is it the PRODUCER or the WRITER of the Terminator series should get blamed and banned from the WH.

What about Horror actors/writers/producers....that genre features gratuitous gore, violence, sex, et al...are those people worthy of being invited to the WH?

Or no?

What are the rules here?

I'd like to know.

The RULES are this.

Americans are free to be as stupid as they want to be. The White House however should be more careful about their stupidity.

It would seem all of the Obama's dirty chickens are coming home to roost.

Scumbag Michelle Obama invites scumbag "COMMON" (what an idiot ass name) to the Whitehouse. Scumbag Common (what an idiot ass name) grew up worshipping in the pews of Scumbag Reverend Wright's racist church. Scumbag's Barack and Michelle spent twenty years also worshipping in Scumbag Reverend Wright's racist church.....Scumbag Barack launched his political career in Scumbag William Ayers home. Scumbag Common(what an idiot ass name) sang the virtues of a **** cop killer who was aided in escaping by the Scumbag group known as the Weather Underground, of whom Scumbag Barack's good Buddy, Scumbag Willaim Ayers was a founding member and leader of.

Man, that's called a serious circle jerk of scumbag chickens coming home to roost right there.

Well if anybody was wondering why us normal folk laugh at rabid righties: Exhibit A....:eusa_whistle:

Or no?

What are the rules here?

I'd like to know.

"rules of art"

WTF....

Nice....

I say again...Common did not, I repeat...DID NOT, rap or sing about killing cops or the President.

Thus far it hasn't been proven by anyone.

Yet, its been spewed as gospel by the radical RWers everywhere.

Interesting.

The asshole clearly wrote a song praising the idiot now known as Shakur

FLOTUS Invites Rapper Who Praises Cop-Killer to WH « The Greenroom

Take that RW blog's claptrap and GTFOH!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

Forum List

Back