Movie about Clarence Thomas "Created Equal"

Yes. However, that doesnt make them believe they are european covered with chocolate.
So you don't like Clarence Thomas because he was educated? ... :dunno:
Nope. I know hundreds of educated people who are actually Black. Thomas may as well hold up a sign saying....

"Please white people love me. I am not like those bad Black people. I am different."

Thomas may as well hold up a sign saying....
"Please white people love me. I am not like those bad Black people. I am different."
At the time, many white people hated Thomas because he was fighting for the "rights" of black people.

Don't you think he did a lot for American negro's? ... :dunno:
At what time was this?

No I dont think he did anything for Blacks. He did everything for himself.

Yes. However, that doesnt make them believe they are european covered with chocolate.
So you don't like Clarence Thomas because he was Harvard educated and reached the top of the legal field? ... :dunno:

I don't like Clarence Thomas because he was a sexual harasser, because he married a white woman; and because he can't talk in the USSC and so needs swapping out with someone more able. He's essentially mute; I assume his clerks write all his opinions. Something very wrong there.

He's over 70; I wish he'd retire so Trump can soak up the "black seat" with another (younger and less problematic) black justice.

Last edited:
BTW hurry up and try whatever dumb thing you have up your sleeve so I can make fun of you.
No need to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:

I have no underhanded agenda in asking these questions.

You seem to view things through an Afrocentric lens. So I was curious as to your opinion on the subject. ... :cool:
Bullshit. :laugh:

Of course I view things through a Afrocentric lens. Why would I view it any other way?

Forum List

Back