Moveon using Kids again To Promote Liberal Agenda

Check this garbage out.

The lefts attempt to sexualize our children has now dropped to a new low.

Gay Rights Petition: Let Bert & Ernie Get Married On Sesame Street | Change.org

The children watching sesame street are to young to be introduced to matters of this nature.

If you had paid closer attention in school, you probably would know more.

Your throwing stones yet it took you 10mins to find the dreaded spelling mistake, and post it?:lol:

And all that you can do is lie and post a childish icon.

Last edited:

:eek: The horror of it all:cuckoo:

your children can experience a week-long seminar on our nation's guiding principles. Children ages 8-12 will be introduced to core principles such as "America is good," and the more important value, "I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable."

So I see you are hypocrite, good to know.

:eek: The horror of it all:cuckoo:

your children can experience a week-long seminar on our nation's guiding principles. Children ages 8-12 will be introduced to core principles such as "America is good," and the more important value, "I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable."

How so?

I don't understand why Republicans even care. After all, these kids are already born. Republicans responsibility is over. They can starve for all Republicans care.

Check this garbage out.

The children watching sesame street are to young to be introduced to matters of this nature.

Children are never too young for Conservatives to teach them hatred, so they are never too young to learn to love and respect their fellow human beings.
Those hateful conservatives, teaching their children to hate:
san-francisco-protest.jpg

indyhvtop.jpg

IMG_5894.JPG

136-3633_IMG.JPG

Thivierge3.jpg

How so?

The fact you have to ask proves to me you are a moron.

Umm...Yeah you're way too brilliant for the common man:doubt: Those two vids were not similar at all. One is an add paid for and ran by a lib political organization to promote the liberal agenda, the other was probably and church praying for the president no similarities at all.

Check this garbage out.

Children are never too young for Conservatives to teach them hatred, so they are never too young to learn to love and respect their fellow human beings.
Those hateful conservatives, teaching their children to hate:
san-francisco-protest.jpg

indyhvtop.jpg

IMG_5894.JPG

136-3633_IMG.JPG

Thivierge3.jpg

You can't force the deaf to listen. Hilarious is a 70 year old Republican voting for their leaders who want to cut Medicare and Social Security.

S.C. Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer Compares Helping Poor to Feeding Stray Animals

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-6139186-503544.html

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't force the deaf to listen. Hilarious is a 70 year old Republican voting for their leaders who want to cut Medicare and Social Security.
Thank you, Non Sequitur Man. You just completely ignore those leftists teaching their kids to hate. Pretend they don't exist. Stick your fingers in your ears and screech LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

You know, like you always do.

Forum List

Back