MoveOn.org Supporters Physically Threaten Rand Paul: Head Stomp Smear Campaign Follow

The guy should not have done that. Its important to note that another Paul supporter told him to stop it and don't do that.
Its funny that she was wearing a wig.
Ok...The security people do their jobs. THey act based on the situation as they see it.
The "supporter" had no idea what this woman was up to. She could have had a weapon and the supporter could not have known that.
Security people do what they are trained to do.
Suppose the woman did bodily harm to Paul AFTER taking the advice of the "supporter"? What say you then?

liebuster is lying. Proffitt is NOT a security guard. He is a campaign coordinator

Wow. You really need to read my post. I never said he was a security gaurd. I bolded it for you incase you are having some issues......

This is getting really pathetic.......

The video picks up with Rand leaving the Van/SUV out the side door. By the time the woman is seen in the video, a few feet in front of the vehicle, Rand is several feet away from the vehicle - in fact Rand can't even see her nor can she see Rand. By the time Rand is well away from the vehicle, the woman is pushed/shoved to the ground and stomped on. Rand was never in danger. The woman never got closer to him then 20 or 30 feet. Yet you're actually trying to defend the actions of Rand's people? SERIOUSLY!!? A boot or shoe can be considered a lethal weapon. If anything the stomping guy should have been arrested for assult.

But, to defend these actions ... where has common sense gone? What's happened to a society that could possibly defend these kinds of actions!!?

Conservatives are habitual liars. You still can't admit that Proffitt is not a security guard of any type. And what it changes is that under the law, his actions were a crime.

And the only perps were Proffitt and the other fascists who attacked Valle. Last time I looked "passes you by in defiance" is not a crime in a free nation and the only attack was perpertrated by the Pauls' goons.

Don't make this personal....
I clearly stated "let's stipulate that Proffitt is not security. Does it really make a difference. If you'd have read and understood my entire post, you'd have not even responded.
You allowed your knee jerk response to command you fingers to go after the keyboard without thinking.
Now, I asked YOU what YOU would have done in the same situation in Proffitt's shoes. You bypassed that and went right into your rant.
We're done until you can collect your thoughts, think rationally then post back by answering my question. Other than that, I really don't care what you think.
Pacifists get innocent people hurt and killed. The is not a free nation. It is a representative republic that has laws. And in most states the law is the if a person reasonably believes they are in immediate danger of physical harm ,they may physically act in self defense.
If you are going to start your response with " I don't have to answer your question" then do not respond at all because anything else will be ignored.
Fascists...Yes all conservatives are fascists. Jeez.

I see the habitual lying from you will continue. You want to pretend you didn't lie and claim that Valle attacked Proffitt and that Proffitt was security. You can whine about how unfairly you're being treated (vicitimization is another habit of wingnuts) but the fact remains that you have spread lies, and instead of acknowledging this dishonesy, you hide behind weaselly worded "stipulations"

You're not the first wingnut to say he wont respond to me, and like the others, I will prove you to be a liar. I will continue to expose your lies, and you will not be able to resist responding to me.

Bank on it!
On every post you refer to someone as a liar. Seems you have a problem.
Look, stading in the middle of a room and screaming at people that you are right and all of them are wrong gives no credibility.
Perhaps you should move on to "liar liar pants on fire".

The video picks up with Rand leaving the Van/SUV out the side door. By the time the woman is seen in the video, a few feet in front of the vehicle, Rand is several feet away from the vehicle - in fact Rand can't even see her nor can she see Rand. By the time Rand is well away from the vehicle, the woman is pushed/shoved to the ground and stomped on. Rand was never in danger. The woman never got closer to him then 20 or 30 feet. Yet you're actually trying to defend the actions of Rand's people? SERIOUSLY!!? A boot or shoe can be considered a lethal weapon. If anything the stomping guy should have been arrested for assult.

But, to defend these actions ... where has common sense gone? What's happened to a society that could possibly defend these kinds of actions!!?

Wingnuts are such cowards that they think a 100 lb woman poses a danger to a crowd of large men.

Don't make this personal....
I clearly stated "let's stipulate that Proffitt is not security. Does it really make a difference. If you'd have read and understood my entire post, you'd have not even responded.
You allowed your knee jerk response to command you fingers to go after the keyboard without thinking.
Now, I asked YOU what YOU would have done in the same situation in Proffitt's shoes. You bypassed that and went right into your rant.
We're done until you can collect your thoughts, think rationally then post back by answering my question. Other than that, I really don't care what you think.
Pacifists get innocent people hurt and killed. The is not a free nation. It is a representative republic that has laws. And in most states the law is the if a person reasonably believes they are in immediate danger of physical harm ,they may physically act in self defense.
If you are going to start your response with " I don't have to answer your question" then do not respond at all because anything else will be ignored.
Fascists...Yes all conservatives are fascists. Jeez.

I see the habitual lying from you will continue. You want to pretend you didn't lie and claim that Valle attacked Proffitt and that Proffitt was security. You can whine about how unfairly you're being treated (vicitimization is another habit of wingnuts) but the fact remains that you have spread lies, and instead of acknowledging this dishonesy, you hide behind weaselly worded "stipulations"

You're not the first wingnut to say he wont respond to me, and like the others, I will prove you to be a liar. I will continue to expose your lies, and you will not be able to resist responding to me.

Bank on it!
Look, stading in the middle of a room and screaming at people that you are right and all of them are wrong gives no credibility.

Another lie from the habitual liar.

Sometimes I refer to wingnuts as "morons" :lol:

Wingnuts are such cowards that they think a 100 lb woman poses a danger to a crowd of large men.

and if she was carrying a concealed weapon?
Now, you'll state that she wasn't. Good. And the guy stopped her 25 feet short. Problem solved.

Bank on it!

Another lie from the habitual liar.

Sometimes I refer to wingnuts as "morons" :lol:
:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

It doesn't surprise me at all that this woman is a paid political hack.

And the video doesn't show her getting curb-stomped. He put his foot on her shoulder to keep her down. Libs are acting like this is a Rodney King video.

and if she was carrying a concealed weapon?
Now, you'll state that she wasn't. Good. And the guy stopped her 25 feet short. Problem solved.

Wingnuts are such cowards that they worry about wig bombs

And they're such fascists they think they stop and search whomever they want. They hate our freedoms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back