MoveOn.org Supporters Physically Threaten Rand Paul: Head Stomp Smear Campaign Follow

george4title

Aug 2, 2010
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1nniVAsss[/ame]
here's what happened...
Submitted by kytyedye on Tue, 10/26/2010 - 12:39.
The two guys in the video are supporters. They guy who stepped on her is not Mike Pezzano. I really don't like to use people's names so I won't identify who they were, but they were from our group.

It was pretty tense. Conway's side had bussed in some people, so only about half of the Conway were local. You could tell, the local ones were cool. The others were very aggressive and hostile. I got assaulted with a sign while there, but I had a sign of my own and got him back. Don't fuss at me, I used like force, and I am a 5' woman.

So everyone was riled up. When Conway got there, he was allowed to get out of his vehicle and into the building. We did break into a verse of "Hit the road Jack" but we didn't try to get near him or anything.

We had been alerted that she was from moveon.org, so everyone was keeping an eye on her anyway.

When Rand arrived, the Conway people spread out through the parking lot to harrass him on his way in, so some of us went too. We had supporters with signs running alongside his vehicle to keep the Conway folks off of Rand.

When he got to the building entrance and the vehicle stopped, this woman rushed toward it. Someone was yelling "stop her, stop her!" so someone stopped her. First guy just wrestled her to the ground. You can hear people yelling "get the cops!" well that was us too, not someone trying to protect her. She wasn't hurt, she was grinning there on the sidewalk.
Woman stomped by Rand Paul Supporter (VIDEO) | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

The guy who stepped on her shoulder (not stomped on her head) was wrong to do that, but I think he was probably just trying to keep her down. She wasn't trying to get up. He shouldn't have done that, but she shouldn't have created the situation.

It's funny, no one is reporting the other "incident" there. A friend of mine who just had surgery on her foot, wearing a boot, had her foot stomped by one of these thugs. I hope she will be okay. She sat in a chair with her foot bleeding, but all cameras were on the girl. She was right next to the girl but no one interviewed her. Guess you gotta be a paid troublemaker from moveon.org to get press. And the worst part, her foot was crushed in a car accident while she was returning home from doing a Rand booth at an event.

Kinda funny where the cameras are and where they aren't, isn't it?

Paul protester leftist provocateur of Moveon.org, Greenpeace, Free Tibet who has been previously arrested with felony charges
Paul protester leftist provocateur of Moveon.org, Greenpeace, Free Tibet who has been previously arrested with felony charges | The Conservatives' Journal

I only see the girl being the victim of physically aggression.
Even when she is on floor, that guy approaches her physically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1nniVAsss
here's what happened...
The two guys in the video are supporters. They guy who stepped on her is not Mike Pezzano. I really don't like to use people's names so I won't identify who they were, but they were from our group.

It was pretty tense. Conway's side had bussed in some people, so only about half of the Conway were local. You could tell, the local ones were cool. The others were very aggressive and hostile. I got assaulted with a sign while there, but I had a sign of my own and got him back. Don't fuss at me, I used like force, and I am a 5' woman.

So everyone was riled up. When Conway got there, he was allowed to get out of his vehicle and into the building. We did break into a verse of "Hit the road Jack" but we didn't try to get near him or anything.

We had been alerted that she was from moveon.org, so everyone was keeping an eye on her anyway.

When Rand arrived, the Conway people spread out through the parking lot to harrass him on his way in, so some of us went too. We had supporters with signs running alongside his vehicle to keep the Conway folks off of Rand.

When he got to the building entrance and the vehicle stopped, this woman rushed toward it. Someone was yelling "stop her, stop her!" so someone stopped her. First guy just wrestled her to the ground. You can hear people yelling "get the cops!" well that was us too, not someone trying to protect her. She wasn't hurt, she was grinning there on the sidewalk.
Woman stomped by Rand Paul Supporter (VIDEO) | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

The guy who stepped on her shoulder (not stomped on her head) was wrong to do that, but I think he was probably just trying to keep her down. She wasn't trying to get up. He shouldn't have done that, but she shouldn't have created the situation.

It's funny, no one is reporting the other "incident" there. A friend of mine who just had surgery on her foot, wearing a boot, had her foot stomped by one of these thugs. I hope she will be okay. She sat in a chair with her foot bleeding, but all cameras were on the girl. She was right next to the girl but no one interviewed her. Guess you gotta be a paid troublemaker from moveon.org to get press. And the worst part, her foot was crushed in a car accident while she was returning home from doing a Rand booth at an event.

Paul protester leftist provocateur of Moveon.org, Greenpeace, Free Tibet who has been previously arrested with felony charges
Paul protester leftist provocateur of Moveon.org, Greenpeace, Free Tibet who has been previously arrested with felony charges | The Conservatives' Journal
I can tell you this. People trained in personal security use certain techniques to subdue people potentially dangerous to the client. Using feet, knees, elbows and forearms are typical in aggressive self defense. It doesn't matter if the woman "was not trying to get up". Security people are trained to put the person down and keep them down until the person shows complete submission.
Like it or not we have nutty people out in the world. And there are people trained in the profession of personal security that use what might seem to the uneducated, harsh methods. It is what it is.
This is obviously a staged event meant to discredit Rand Paul.
No apologies to the woman should be forthcoming. She should be sent on her way with a stern warning.

The guy should not have done that. Its important to note that another Paul supporter told him to stop it and don't do that.

Its funny that she was wearing a wig.

The guy should not have done that. Its important to note that another Paul supporter told him to stop it and don't do that.

Ok...The security people do their jobs. THey act based on the situation as they see it.
The "supporter" had no idea what this woman was up to. She could have had a weapon and the supporter could not have known that.
Security people do what they are trained to do.
Suppose the woman did bodily harm to Paul AFTER taking the advice of the "supporter"? What say you then?

here's what happened...

I can tell you this. People trained in personal security use certain techniques to subdue people potentially dangerous to the client. Using feet, knees, elbows and forearms are typical in aggressive self defense. It doesn't matter if the woman "was not trying to get up". Security people are trained to put the person down and keep them down until the person shows complete submission.
Like it or not we have nutty people out in the world. And there are people trained in the profession of personal security that use what might seem to the uneducated, harsh methods. It is what it is.
No apologies to the woman should be forthcoming. She should be sent on her way with a stern warning.

Is that why Proffitt apologized for his violent attack? Because he didn't do anything wrong?

Is that why Rand Paul dismissed Proffitt from his campaign? Because Proffitt didn't do anything wrong?

Or are both Rand Paul and Mr Proffitt a part of this nefarious liberal plot to harm Rand Paul?

Ok...The security people do their jobs. THey act based on the situation as they see it.
The "supporter" had no idea what this woman was up to. She could have had a weapon and the supporter could not have known that.
Security people do what they are trained to do.
Suppose the woman did bodily harm to Paul AFTER taking the advice of the "supporter"? What say you then?

liebuster is lying. Proffitt is NOT a security guard. He is a campaign coordinator

here's what happened...

Is that why Proffitt apologized for his violent attack? Because he didn't do anything wrong?

Is that why Rand Paul dismissed Proffitt from his campaign? Because Proffitt didn't do anything wrong?

Or are both Rand Paul and Mr Proffitt a part of this nefarious liberal plot to harm Rand Paul?
Think what you wish, If the security had done nothing and Paul was injured, you'd be singing a different tune.
The apology and dismissal, part of the show.
The bottom line is Paul was unharmed. As far as the perp and the people she worked for, I have no doubt this was a staged incident.
I wonder the menatiality of some people. They could see violence to another perosn, scream for help( and not doing anything themselves) when help arrives and ther attacker is subdued, the people screaming for help suddenly think the force ot stop the attack is excessive.
There is no satisfaction with liberals.
I want your opinion.....
My two friends and I are leaving a venue in NYC having just been to a rock concert. My friend's car is parked on the street
. As we near his car we see someone crouched down on th sidewalk side of the car. A couple of passersby start yelling at the guy. Theyt screamed at him to stop what he was doing. We race across the street and one of the guys tells us the crouching man was breaking into the car. We get to the car and the guy is still tring to get in.
We grab him up and laid a smackdown on the punk while one of us went to call the cops.
With that another peroson starts yelling at ME for putting the guy down..
Now here's a crime being committed and this person is upset because he was alarmed at the way we stopped the criminal.
BTW we didn't hurt the guy. Not permanently anyway. Just some pavement rash. But he was hurting because of the hold I used to keep him down until the cops got there. Put it this way. I wrestled in High School and we all knew takedowns throws and holds that could be very painful. I had no sympathy for the crook.
The cops came and asked if my buddy, the car owner, wanted to press charges. He declined. The crook had enough. The cops took him away but I don't think he was arrested. He lost his car break in tools though.
SO what say you of this?....I'm not going to flame your opinion. I just want it.

Think what you wish, If the security had done nothing and Paul was injured, you'd be singing a different tune.
The bottom line is Paul was unharmed. As far as the perp and the people she worked for, I have no doubt this was a staged incident.
I wonder the menatiality of some people. They could see violence to another perosn, scream for help( and not doing anything themselves) when help arrives and ther attacker is subdued, the people screaming for help suddenly think the force ot stop the attack is excessive.
I want your opinion.....
My two friends and I are leaving a venue in NYC having just been to a rock concert. My friend's car is parked on the street
. As we near his car we see someone crouched down on th sidewalk side of the car. A couple of passersby start yelling at the guy. Theyt screamed at him to stop what he was doing. We race across the street and one of the guys tells us the crouching man was breaking into the car. We get to the car and the guy is still tring to get in.
We grab him up and laid a smackdown on the punk while one of us went to call the cops.
Now here's a crime being committed and this person is upset because he was alarmed at the way we stopped the criminal.
BTW we didn't hurt the guy. Not permanently anyway. Just some pavement rash. But he was hurting because of the hold I used to keep him down until the cops got there. Put it this way. I wrestled in High School and we all knew takedowns throws and holds that could be very painful. I had no sympathy for the crook.
The cops came and asked if my buddy, the car owner, wanted to press charges. He declined. The crook had enough. The cops took him away but I don't think he was arrested. He lost his car break in tools though.
SO what say you of this?....I'm not going to flame your opinion. I just want it.

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

The man who stomped on the girl was Tim Proffitt, a campaign coordinator for the Rand Paul campaign. You are lying when you call him a security guard

And evena liar like you can't help but admit that Proffitt is a liar also. That's why you called his apology "part of the show"

If you bum rush a political candidate in a contentious race which has seen violence from both sides already and you don't expect to get your ass planted in the dirt, then you're an idiot. In light of the fact she's an unquestioning MoveOn lackey, her stupidity is incontrovertible.

I want your opinion.....

The man who stomped on the girl was Tim Proffitt, a campaign coordinator for the Rand Paul campaign. You are lying when you call him a security guard

And evena liar like you can't help but admit that Proffitt is a liar also. That's why you called his apology "part of the show"
And does not Profitt work for Paul? For a moment I will stipulate he is not personal security. That changes what?....Place youself in Proffit's shoes for a moment. Would you act in kind or scream for the cops while the perp passes you by in defiance ,then attacks your boss, your answer is?
In the context of your use of the word, what's a "wingnut"?

I want your opinion.....

And does not Profitt work for Paul? For a moment I will stipulate he is not personal security. That changes what?....Place youself in Proffit's shoes for a moment. Would you act in kind or scream for the cops while the perp passes you by in defiance ,then attacks your boss, your answer is?

Conservatives are habitual liars. You still can't admit that Proffitt is not a security guard of any type. And what it changes is that under the law, his actions were a crime.

And the only perps were Proffitt and the other fascists who attacked Valle. Last time I looked "passes you by in defiance" is not a crime in a free nation and the only attack was perpertrated by the Pauls' goons.

Listen to these idiots defend the beating of a citizen by a politicians thugs.

Conservatives are habitual liars. You still can't admit that Proffitt is not a security guard of any type. And what it changes is that under the law, his actions were a crime.

And the only perps were Proffitt and the other fascists who attacked Valle. Last time I looked "passes you by in defiance" is not a crime in a free nation and the only attack was perpertrated by the Pauls' goons.
Don't make this personal....
I clearly stated "let's stipulate that Proffitt is not security. Does it really make a difference. If you'd have read and understood my entire post, you'd have not even responded.
You allowed your knee jerk response to command you fingers to go after the keyboard without thinking.
Now, I asked YOU what YOU would have done in the same situation in Proffitt's shoes. You bypassed that and went right into your rant.
We're done until you can collect your thoughts, think rationally then post back by answering my question. Other than that, I really don't care what you think.
Pacifists get innocent people hurt and killed. The is not a free nation. It is a representative republic that has laws. And in most states the law is the if a person reasonably believes they are in immediate danger of physical harm ,they may physically act in self defense.
If you are going to start your response with " I don't have to answer your question" then do not respond at all because anything else will be ignored.
Fascists...Yes all conservatives are fascists. Jeez.

If you bum rush a political candidate in a contentious race which has seen violence from both sides already and you don't expect to get your ass planted in the dirt, then you're an idiot. In light of the fact she's an unquestioning MoveOn lackey, her stupidity is incontrovertible.

I agree... although, I cant recall the violence from the right, this lady knew what she was doing... she is a hack for moveon.

I dont agree with squishing her with a foot, but I do think she should have been taken down till she was determined to be a non-threat.

The wig was just plain creepy, but it is holloween:confused:

Don't make this personal....
I clearly stated "let's stipulate that Proffitt is not security. Does it really make a difference. If you'd have read and understood my entire post, you'd have not even responded.
You allowed your knee jerk response to command you fingers to go after the keyboard without thinking.
Now, I asked YOU what YOU would have done in the same situation in Proffitt's shoes. You bypassed that and went right into your rant.
We're done until you can collect your thoughts, think rationally then post back by answering my question. Other than that, I really don't care what you think.
Pacifists get innocent people hurt and killed. The is not a free nation. It is a representative republic that has laws. And in most states the law is the if a person reasonably believes they are in immediate danger of physical harm ,they may physically act in self defense.
If you are going to start your response with " I don't have to answer your question" then do not respond at all because anything else will be ignored.
Fascists...Yes all conservatives are fascists. Jeez.

I see the habitual lying from you will continue. You want to pretend you didn't lie and claim that Valle attacked Proffitt and that Proffitt was security. You can whine about how unfairly you're being treated (vicitimization is another habit of wingnuts) but the fact remains that you have spread lies, and instead of acknowledging this dishonesy, you hide behind weaselly worded "stipulations"

You're not the first wingnut to say he wont respond to me, and like the others, I will prove you to be a liar. I will continue to expose your lies, and you will not be able to resist responding to me.

Bank on it!

Forum List

Back