MoveOn.org online picture book

If you actually watched the movie you would realize ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RETARDS, no doubt, if you vote for bush, you vote for lies.
AND facsism.

Get a clue, watch the movie, and see the top CIA officials and weapons inspectors give their FACTS.

Friggen loons.

You are the braindead zombie. "ALL HAIL BUSH ROYAL FAMILY" WITHOUT QUESTION!!!

Friggin unamerican fools. L:Dfjald;sjkflpasdjkfl;kasj

Originally posted by jones
If you actually watched the movie you would realize ALL REPUBLICANS ARE RETARDS, no doubt, if you vote for bush, you vote for lies.
AND facsism.

Get a clue, watch the movie, and see the top CIA officials and weapons inspectors give their FACTS.

Friggen loons.

You are the braindead zombie. "ALL HAIL BUSH ROYAL FAMILY" WITHOUT QUESTION!!!

Friggin unamerican fools. L:Dfjald;sjkflpasdjkfl;kasj

Jones, why were you late coming to the board today? Did you get detention and have to stay after school?

Ok, im not even IN schoo right now.

Jimnyc. just watch the movie, or go on, heil bush!

Ok, im not even IN schoo right now.

Jimnyc. just watch the movie, or go on, heil bush!

It's pictures, not a movie, hence the title of the thread.

You aren't in "schoo" right now? Apparently you should be.

Your wrong again jimnyc, those are meeting places where thousands of people met to learn the truth about the iraq war. In the form of a MOVIE. You should go back to school, learn what corporatism is.

Don't be unamerican now. By insulting me you are confirming your ignorance, because America is founded on suspicion not TRUST.

Your wrong again jimnyc, those are meeting places where thousands of people met to learn the truth about the iraq war. In the form of a MOVIE. You should go back to school, learn what corporatism is.

Don't be unamerican now. By insulting me you are confirming your ignorance, because America is founded on suspicion not TRUST.

Can't reply right now, THE MAN is peeking in my windows.

Forum List

Back