MoveOn good...Swiftboat Vets bad....

They talk about how Bush uses family to stay in the state. But the truth is he could not go to Vietnam his father G.H.Bush was the head of the C.I.A. Whaat if he was shot down a capture the son of the C.I.A in the hands of commy.

Wolfsblood said:
They talk about how Bush uses family to stay in the state. But the truth is he could not go to Vietnam his father G.H.Bush was the head of the C.I.A. Whaat if he was shot down a capture the son of the C.I.A in the hands of commy.

Good point!!!

Whoa. Are you sure of the timeline ? That about ends the argument if it is in sync.....

fubar said:
Whoa. Are you sure of the timeline ? That about ends the argument if it is in sync.....
Geo. H.W. Bush: Career: Political leader. Received the Distinguished Flying Cross for Bravery during World War II; U.S. congressman from Texas (1966-1970), ambassador to the United Nations (1971-1974); Special Envoy to China (1974-1975); Republican National Chairman (1975-1976); Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director (1976-1977); vice president of the U.S. (1981-1989); president of the U.S. (1989-1993).

Thanks for posting Kathianne.

I just think it's hypocritical of Kerry and Dems to pick on Bush for the Swiftboat ads when these are real Vietnam vets who I see as far more credible than MM and Move on. We know MM stuff is crap. MoveOn...well we know their story as well. I think Bush should come out ask Kerry to condem MM movie. Wonder what Kerry would say...hmmmm

krisy said:
Thanks for posting Kathianne.

I just think it's hypocritical of Kerry and Dems to pick on Bush for the Swiftboat ads when these are real Vietnam vets who I see as far more credible than MM and Move on. We know MM stuff is crap. MoveOn...well we know their story as well. I think Bush should come out ask Kerry to condem MM movie. Wonder what Kerry would say...hmmmm

I agree with those sentiments. The whole 'campaign reform law' has gotten out of hand. the 527 are a mess.

Forum List

Back