Movement to remove Sadiq Khan as London Mayor.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London terror attacks.

Mayor Khan had said on a previous occasion, that it was all part and parcel of living in a big city.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London terror attacks.

Mayor Khan had said on a previous occasion, that it was all part and parcel of living in a big city.

It probably is part and parcel of living in a big city, if that city happens to be run by a mayor who is an extreme Islamist himself, who who openly sympathizes with violent terrorists.

And I still dont [sic] see any link to Sadiq Khan. Perhaps you missed that ?

Your willful, stubborn blindness is still not my responsibility.

Its [sic] not a trick question. Your Islamaphobia [sic] is truly sickening.

There's your problem. You think that being opposed to the sexual abuse, up to and including outright rape, of young children; and also that being opposed to violent, murderous acts of of terrorist, is something to be condemned as “islamaphobia” [sic], (which you cannot even spell correctly). And you support that subhuman piece of shit mayor of London, because he agrees with you on that point.
I dont have a problem. I am enjoying toying with islamophobes.
You have a big problem Tommy. It is that huge point on your head. The Muslims love Dhimmis like you who blindly support, protect and defend them! You are the kind of person who'd send your own child to tutoring with a pedophile because THAT particular person hadn't yet molested your boy so you didn't want to indiscriminately lump him in with other pedos!

Would you buy a car if the brand had a history of always breaking down in costly repairs? I dare say no, but you turn a blind eye to the fact that every Muslim swears an oath to not only take you over, but they consider it a holy duty to lie, cheat, steal any way they have to to win because you are after all an infidel.

Or are you?
You are not right in the head.

And I still dont [sic] see any link to Sadiq Khan. Perhaps you missed that ?

Your willful, stubborn blindness is still not my responsibility.

Its [sic] not a trick question. Your Islamaphobia [sic] is truly sickening.

There's your problem. You think that being opposed to the sexual abuse, up to and including outright rape, of young children; and also that being opposed to violent, murderous acts of of terrorist, is something to be condemned as “islamaphobia” [sic], (which you cannot even spell correctly). And you support that subhuman piece of shit mayor of London, because he agrees with you on that point.
I dont have a problem. I am enjoying toying with islamophobes.
You have a big problem Tommy. It is that huge point on your head. The Muslims love Dhimmis like you who blindly support, protect and defend them! You are the kind of person who'd send your own child to tutoring with a pedophile because THAT particular person hadn't yet molested your boy so you didn't want to indiscriminately lump him in with other pedos!

Would you buy a car if the brand had a history of always breaking down in costly repairs? I dare say no, but you turn a blind eye to the fact that every Muslim swears an oath to not only take you over, but they consider it a holy duty to lie, cheat, steal any way they have to to win because you are after all an infidel.

Or are you?
You are not right in the head.
Yes, I'd make a terrible European. Bet I'd stick out like a sore thumb walking around over there with all the contented zombies. I'd probably be arrested my first day there just for talking! Hate speech! Guess that's why I'm a freeking American! Like it or lump it. Interestingly enough, HERE YOU ARE coming to us for social media; how many Americans do you see going to some Austrian forum to read or write what's up with you and your country, in your language?

Khan's only loyalty is to Islam, whether or not he supports terrorism in order to achieve the goal of turning Britain from Dar al harb into Dar al Islam.

The only loyalties of Tommy and Coyote are the same.

Khan's only loyalty is to Islam, whether or not he supports terrorism in order to achieve the goal of turning Britain from Dar al harb into Dar al Islam.

The only loyalties of Tommy and Coyote are the same.
If only you could link to something that would back up your nuttiness.

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
You do know this "petition" is over 2 years old and in that time less than 28,000 people bothered to sign it; most of those I suspect were Tories anyway. That's out of a population of nearly 9 million people, another non-story, next?

Looks like the Brits are finally saying "Screw Political Correctness" get this Muslim Terrorist sympathizer Mayor out of office! It's about time, how many more Londoners need to die? Muslims have no place in British government OR OUR GOVERNMENT.

Sign the Petition
The Brits opened their border and hearts to Islam (apparently, they didn't learn from the Lebanese opening their border and hearts to Islam, decades ago). Their nation is done for, thanks to their own stupidity and they can now live with their massive failure.

Sign the Petition
The Brits opened their border and hearts to Islam (apparently, they didn't learn from the Lebanese opening their border and hearts to Islam, decades ago). Their nation is done for, thanks to their own stupidity and they can now live with their massive failure.
There were Muslims in this country before Lebanon even existed. It never bothered us before, until we followed your lot into illegal wars in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back