Moved to Lame Zone??

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
Why was this thread moved to THE LAME ZONE? Unless I missed something, I don't see anything "lame" in it--just the usual back and forth.

[thread=98149]A few words of wisdom from me to you! In case anyone cares.[/thread]

Have you forgotten? No one may question a mod for any reason.

That's what this topic is for. I've posted several questions in the past, and always get answers. Usually there's some logic, but I don't see any here. I've noticed another one that got "lamed" too, although I haven't read all the contributions yet:

[thread=98146]will heads explode[/thread]

That's what this topic is for. I've posted several questions in the past, and always get answers. Usually there's some logic, but I don't see any here. I've noticed another one that got "lamed" too, although I haven't read all the contributions yet:

um, i don't know. i didn't move it. looking at it, it's possible that it was destined for the flame zone and got fatfingered into the wrong forum.
if that's the case, then whoever moved it will correct it, otherwise it'll stay in lame, as far as i'm concerned anyway.

it's okay to ask questions like this on the boards, since the question at hand doesn't personally involve you. if it had, RGS would be correct in saying that you should enquire via PM to staff. just thought i'd take the opportunity to clear that up.

Don't know about that one.

It may have happened inadvertently when I deleted a spam thread. If nobody else chimes in, that might well be the case.

I hope it can be put back up, because I thanked Political Chic for something, then wasn't able to tell her why.

um, i don't know. i didn't move it. looking at it, it's possible that it was destined for the flame zone and got fatfingered into the wrong forum.
if that's the case, then whoever moved it will correct it, otherwise it'll stay in lame, as far as i'm concerned anyway.

it's okay to ask questions like this on the boards, since the question at hand doesn't personally involve you. if it had, RGS would be correct in saying that you should enquire via PM to staff. just thought i'd take the opportunity to clear that up.

The one that needs to go back up is
A few words of wisdom from me to you! In case anyone cares.

ThinBlueLine started off with a lengthy opinion, covering everything, but the thread took off in many directions, none of which was too silly to warrant cutting off further responses. Thanks in advance.

I don't question mods' motives anymore, only when they have a contributing opinion in an open forum. :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I don't question mods' motives anymore, only when they have a contributing opinion in an open forum. :eusa_angel:

:thup:

Forum List

Back