Moved To America

You know, we have many great rights here in the United States. Why is it that we are frowned upon for "pursuing happiness?" When you live in a majorly black area, I can tell you that you aren't really happy with the way it looks, with the way your neighbors act, and the extra precautions you must take just to be safe.

Can't we have the right to live in a white area if we so choose, or if it happens to be a better place to live where we can live in "happiness?" Where in the constitution does it force us into diversity no matter what?

You have every right in America to move wherever you choose, however you do not have the right to exclude minorities under any circumstances. For example if you have a neighborhood of million dollar homes that happens to be all white and a black fella applys and qualifies for a loan on one of the homes in the neighborhood you cannot exclude them.

Originally posted by OCA
You have every right in America to move wherever you choose, however you do not have the right to exclude minorities under any circumstances. For example if you have a neighborhood of million dollar homes that happens to be all white and a black fella applys and qualifies for a loan on one of the homes in the neighborhood you cannot exclude them.

Usually, if a black person is a millionaire, then they have proved themself, and they are nothing like their poor counterparts. Although, rappers and sports figures don't always count. But, my point is, criminals and thugs stay in poor areas because they aren't able to get good paying jobs and afford nice houses.

What I'm saying here is that diversity is forced upon people that don't want it, usually in urban areas. Now, it's not because they don't approve of their skin color, but because they don't approve of the way they act. People do in fact judge people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin these days. It may not seem like it, but they usually do. Black people that are easy to get along with and down to earth usually never have problems getting along with whites.

Thats a beautiful thought but completely untrue. Most whites who wouldn't dare say anything in public about minorities are quick to go home and repeat the latest racist joke that they heard, its all based on color. So if you are white and live in a middle class neighborhood and blacks move in, family by family, my point is you can do nothing about it. If a black who lives in downtown Baltimore, MD decides he wants to move to Montana there is nothing anybody can do about it. The forced integration of neighborhoods also is a complete falsehood that only happened in school districts. There will never be aa all white area in U.S. that is created and protected by law.

I'm guilty of racist jokes myself, but that has no effect on how I treat people.

As for forced diversity, I didn't mean that it was forced on by law, but forced on by society. What's the big hype about diversity anyway. Whites tend to like being around whites and blacks tend to like being around blacks. That doesn't mean that these people don't have friends of the opposite race, but the overall population shows that they prefer being around people of the same race.

I even read an article about that in integrated schools. At lunch, white kids tend to sit with white kids, and black kids sit with black kids.

A crisis of violence
John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hood.htm

Originally posted by Big D
A crisis of violence
John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hood.htm

This is a struggle everywhere in America. It's not simply because neighborhoods are turning black, but because they become more and more violent and run-down with the more blacks that move in.

Forum List

Back