Move Your Money BEFORE Wall Street Steals It Again = Smart Thinking

The banks made the decision to ignore good loan policy:

That's exactly correct. I've said it many times over the past few years, they threw the underwriting laws of the Universe out the window.

All to meet the insatiable demand for structured finance products they sold to the rubes managing your money.

National banks do funky shit but I'm not going to blame them for legislation that forced banks into a corner and forcing banks to lend..

The fucking government used banks as puppets for about a decade....

I worked for banks for years and seen them have to be forced to become politically correct commonist lib appeasing zones.

BS the banks saw an opportunity to make tons of money therefore took it. Risky risky risky loans are made within.

Elected officials cannot force financial institutions to do anything!!!!

Banks are completely responsible for their unethical practices.

Move your money!!! Big banks cannot be trusted and have little use for their customers --- all they want is YOUR money.

Local is best!!!

Last edited:
I moved most of my money out of Bank Of America into the local credit union. I couldn't be happier.
Service and products are both better.

AMY GOODMAN: It’s no secret that the most powerful banks on Wall Street, the same ones American taxpayers had to bail out, made record profits last year. They have also cut back on the money they are lending, even though the bailout was supposed to get credit flowing again. Meanwhile, community banks on Main Street have either closed down or are barely surviving.

Well, economist Rob Johnson, columnist Arianna Huffington and filmmaker Eugene Jarecki, among others, came up with a new proposal that would allow ordinary people in this country to channel their anger over the bailout while also helping invigorate community banking.

They’re asking people to move their money out of the largest banks in the country into local community banks. It’s called “Move Your Money,” and they’re promoting it with a short online video that compares the current situation to the classic Frank Capra film It’s a Wonderful Life, where community banker George Bailey helps the people of Bedford Falls escape the grip of the predatory banker, Mr. Potter.

Move Your Money: Project Urges People to Transfer Money Out of Nation's Largest Banks Into Local Community Banks

It's a perfect example of how banks are manipulated by our government though legislation.

In blunt language it was "racism" that banks didn't shell out high risk loans.

Therefore banks were forced to lend to minorities on welfare....

Please provide evidence that Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Allied Irish Bank, Deutsche Bank, or Northern Rock, to name a few, were forced to lend to minorities on welfare.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's sad I have to post common knowledge..

It is sad that you parrot complete bullshit. "Common knowledge" =/= the truth. Just because a lot of people repeat something which feeds into their confirmation bias does not mean it is true. Truth is not decided by mass delusion.

If it is the truth you should not have a hard time providing the evidence.

Last edited:
Nick is right there with the progressive right wingers that broke the economy. Good heavens!

It was the fucking progressives that were labeling republicans racist if they didn't approve the CRA amendments...

The RINO's gave in and signed a bill that forced banks to lend to the impoverished, er the indigent...

Now its republicans fault they were guilted into signing a bill???

Republicans were right all along with their objections to the CRA amendments.

Can the poor pay - NO....

The CRA does not apply to investment banks like Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, and UBS.

AND the CRA does not require ANYONE make loans to people with bad credit. It only requires depository institutions make loans in the same neighborhoods they take deposits from and that loans not be denied based on race. But I guess since you are so much smarter than everyone - so smart you never even have to provide evidence for your claims - you already knew that.

Now call me stupid and claim I know nothing... its really the only argument you've got.

Last edited:
Please provide evidence that Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Allied Irish Bank, Deutsche Bank, or Northern Rock, to name a few, were forced to lend to minorities on welfare.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's sad I have to post common knowledge..

It is sad that you parrot complete bullshit. "Common knowledge" =/= the truth. Just because a lot of people repeat something which feeds into their confirmation bias does not mean it is true. Truth is not decided by mass delusion.

If it is the truth you should not have a hard time providing the evidence.

If they repeat over and over again that its the CRA's fault - facts don't matter and they don't need evidence. Its been said often enough so it must be true.

The banks made the decision to ignore good loan policy:

That's exactly correct. I've said it many times over the past few years, they threw the underwriting laws of the Universe out the window.

All to meet the insatiable demand for structured finance products they sold to the rubes managing your money.

National banks do funky shit but I'm not going to blame them for legislation that forced banks into a corner and forcing banks to lend..

The fucking government used banks as puppets for about a decade....
And they'vebeen doing it since the creation of the Federal Reserve from 1913.

I love how people just blame the banks and not the evil tyrannical government...

Progressive fucks sit there and spew how great Keynesian economics are and then bitch about the banks????

:lol:

I love how other people just blame "evil tyrannical government" for everything but not the entities themselves... Much easier than thinking I guess... At least that's what Fox and the AM radio brigade are banking on.

Conservative fucks just sit there and spew how great the supposedly "free Market" is, but ignore it's role in the demise of this country.

Oh so the government is innocent despite their legislation and manipulation - not to mention the FED.........

You're an ignorant person...

The federal government is just as bad if not worse than the banks...

I'll invest in whatever I feel like investing in.

You belong in prison on charges of tyranny.

Never said they were innocent. Who paid for that manipulation and legislation? Oh.. that's right, wall street and their big monied corporations paying to get that legislation passed. They are EQUALLY(at the very least) responsible.

You belong in prison on charges of idiocy.

Forum List

Back