Move over Paris Hilton...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040626/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_privacy_4

Irish TV Crews Catch Bush Changing Clothes

Sat Jun 26, 4:57 PM ET Add White House - AP to My Yahoo!

By DEB RIECHMANN, Associated Press Writer

NEWMARKET-ON-FERGUS, Ireland - In his visit to Ireland, President Bush (news - web sites) stayed in a 16th century Renaissance castle on a 375-acre secluded estate. But it wasn't secluded enough.

AP Photo

Bush was spotted by television cameras as he was standing in a T-shirt at his window at Dromoland Castle. He was visible from the waist up, apparently as he was changing clothes.

An embarrassed Irish government quickly tried to prevent the release of the images.

A notice to the news media said, "The host broadcaster inadvertently transmitted pictures of President Bush at the window of Dromoland Castle. These pictures are the property of the Irish presidency and must not be used for transmission by any service."

In April 1998, a news camera zooming in on President Clinton (news - web sites)'s hotel suite in Dakar, Senegal captured images of him chomping a cigar, tapping an African drum and strumming a guitar.

Hot GW shots in his undies, lol. Thought this would lighten the mood a bit.

Originally posted by Kathianne
No Undies pics, they must have removed them. The pics, not undies! He's not bad looking for his age, ran alot while ago.

I agree that he's not a bad looker. His southern accent really makes me melt. :p: I always knew I was gonna marry a cowboy from Texas just because of the accent, and I did-kinda. My hubby was born in TX and he and his family moved up here to MN when he was 6, so his accent is a little faded. But when he wants something from me, he lays it on REAL thick, and I fold like paper. :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back