Move Over Drudge, Make Way for the Bongino Report

Yikes, Jim. 2.1% is not the best economy ever, we're still in a manufacturing recession, the right wing media is....

upload_2019-12-7_10-42-0.png

upload_2019-12-7_10-43-43.png

I'll take that any day.

I note you didnt argue about the low unemployment, etc.

Aw, never mind. I know it doesn't matter. I can see you're all the way in.
Trump Devotion Syndrome is definitely too powerful for me.

I am getting to being all the way in. the hysteria of the Billionaire Donor Class tells me Trump is really starting to cost them money, standing (as they see it) and status relative to the rest of America.

I remember back in 1977 listening to a speech by Reagan who was critiquing the Carter economy, and he claimed that lowering interest rates would bring everyone upo, as a rising tide lifts all ships. Some student sitting behind me said 'Well, whats the point of that?'

To him it wasnt that he gained, but that he gained in comparison to other Americans. He did not want all ships to rise, just HIS ship.

The Donor Class is much like that. They want to see themselves come up, toss us scraps then pay for spinmeisters to come a long and tell us why we should be thankful to sleep with the dogs. Oh, yeah, he was a Democrat in Arkansas and I heard later he went on to work for some guy that ran for the White house, lol.

Forum List

Back