Move over Birthers, here come the Brainers

Feb 2, 2011
:lol::lol::lol: I couldn't resist

Do These Pics Show Obama’s Had Brain Surgery? Wacky New Theory Says ‘Yes’ | The Blaze

There are the birthers who question Obama’s nationality. And now there are…the brainers?

It seems the latest theory surrounding Barack Obama is the presence of what appears to be scars on his head. Scars that, if true, haven‘t been explained and some say show he’s had brain surgery.

London’s Daily Mail has the pictures:

obama-brain.jpg

The website Escapetyranny.com is asking the question, “What’s that huge long scar on Obama’s head? And is that why we can’t see his birth certificate?” Author Ben Hart writes:

Barack Obama has very long scar that goes up the side of his head and over his crown. What is that? What happened?

No one in the media asks.

We can’t see his medical records, his school records, his college records, or his birth certificate. He’s almost done with his first term, and we still know almost nothing about the background of the President of the United States. Very strange.

Whatever happened to create that scar, it was clearly something serious.

Was it a brain operation? Has it affected his thinking? Is he really an alien from another planet, which would explain no birth certificate? We have no proof as to where he was born, to whom, where he came from, or what is national origin is. Maybe he’s one of the androids (a replicant), like in Bladerunner, not really human at all.

Anything’s possible.

I guess this is the RW equivalent of the LW's obession with GW's Junk when he was in the flight suit.

Um, I cannot resist this one, for sure.

What the hell is a birther? I don't understand that term even after googling it but that is just my idiocy shining through.

Brain surgeons do not cut on the head in the way his scar runs, yet I'm sure the board knows this.

The scar appears to be something from a possible accident. Also, it may not have been the type of accident that would require medical attention and therefore no medical records would be possible.

"http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070726184910.htm"

I have boys that fell when they were younger and they didn't need any other medical attention than observation and a little dressing on the wound. Also, these same boys 'bounce' and rock to a point that their hair does not grow in the top/back part of their heads as well as it otherwise would. When I addressed the issue with the doctor he said that the boys were completely healthy and normal just doing things that pacify themselves and unless there were any behavioral issues to arise to not worry about them. We had an autistic child that would throw tantrums in the hallway and fling his body in such a way that he'd beat his head off of any hard surface available. We had him in therapy and with the best doctors around and all of them agreed for us to not to attempt to reprimand him or correct his behavior as if he found pain severe enough he would soon stop. He would bleed from some of the wounds that he'd inflict upon his own head from doing so. Now, be this an odd case or wrong psychological approach (hands off) it came to be worse for the autistic child as there seemed to be no effective discipline for him. His level of pain tolerance seemed to be so much higher than even for normal minded adults.

As far as head trauma and brain function.... that is just as controversial as any other medical issue.

"http://neuroskeptic.blogspot.com/2009/09/trauma-alters-brain-function-so-what.html"

Eh, there could always be third world country surgeons tapping into heads and then, too, chips placed about us. There are some interesting theoretics and then there are some rediculous thoughts being slung around labeled as supposed fact.

What the hell is a birther?

Birthers are people (typically of a far right-wing ideology) who believe that there is a conspiracy surrounding president Obama's nationality. Specifically, they believe that Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is either forged or non-existent; that he is not a natural born citizen; and therefore, is not eligible to be President of the United States.

Birthers are people (typically of a far right-wing ideology) who believe that there is a conspiracy surrounding president Obama's nationality. Specifically, they believe that Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is either forged or non-existent; that he is not a natural born citizen; and therefore, is not eligible to be President of the United States.

Thanks... but it doesn't make sense as he does come with a history of having been here. What dots are they connecting with it? Everything can be a conspiracy to some people, it is as though they need it to be mysterious and shrouded within the clouds.

Thanks... but it doesn't make sense as he does come with a history of having been here. What dots are they connecting with it? Everything can be a conspiracy to some people, it is as though they need it to be mysterious and shrouded within the clouds.

Your guess is as good as mine. 'Birther' and 'sense' don't typically go together. There are numerous birther threads on this forum. Check them out and tell me if you can make any sense out of their arguments. They're proven wrong over and over, but still come back with the same debunked "evidence". But be warned: If you have a shred of intelligence, their insane arguments and complete lack of common sense will just make your brain hurt. Though, they can be quite entertaining...for a little while.

Last edited:

Your guess is as good as mine. 'Birther' and 'sense' don't typically go together. There are numerous birther threads on this forum. Check them out and tell me if you can make any sense out of their arguments. They're proven wrong over and over, but still come back with the same debunked "evidence". But be warned: If you have a shred of intelligence, their insane arguments and complete lack of common sense will just make your brain hurt. Though, they can be quite entertaining...for a little while.

Indeed, its the same with the other CT threads. I dont know how some people keep at it with the truthers, I tried and had a mental fit after about 50 posts.

Cannibalism's finest.....

Stress Reduction or Chemical Lobotomy?

"http://www.suite101.com/content/brain-eating-vaccine-stress-reduction-or-chemical-lobotomy-a269821"

A new 'Brain Eating Vaccine' has been sweeping the internet and turning heads as it plans to reduce stress and eliminate anger.

The vaccination will essentially rewire the brain neurons and alter brain chemistry in order to produce a state of calmness. With a vaccination like this being promoted, it would seem that scientists believe that the otherwise universally shared brain functions of all living things, like stress, fear, and anger, need to be controlled in a reasonable manner in order to stop something from budding from pent up ‘negative’ emotions. With anti-depressants and sedatives being widely prescribed in unimaginable numbers every month, one must wonder if this is just advancement in that common practice.

In order for the new vaccine to make a permanent change in brain chemistry in a human, a chemical lobotomy would have to occur by the vaccine eating small parts of the frontal lobe, and deteriorating the parts that control those emotions.

Um, really? It seems that 'some individuals' wanna zap all of us from having any kind of independent thought or emotion on our own and without being spoonfed whatever programing 'they' wish us to have.

Forum List

Back