Move Over Barbie, it's Breast Milk Baby!

CitizenPained

Dissident-Jude
Jul 10, 2011
Denver
'Breast Milk Baby' manufacturers to display toy at Las Vegas expo – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

:eek:

My dad is at the expo. I'm going to ask if he saw this!

"The Breast Milk Baby simulates the breast-feeding process by including a fashionable halter-top that a young girl can put on like a vest, and when she brings the Breast Milk Baby doll’s mouth up to the pretty flower decoration on the vest, the doll makes a soft, suckling sound," the announcement says. "The two flowers on the halter are positioned where the nipples would be, and when the mouth of the doll is brought close to the embedded sensors in the flower, the baby makes motions and suckling sounds."

wtf? You're going to give a little girl a BOOB?

10,000 threads about the debt limit and ya'll can't comment? Come on! You know you want to buy one.

And Europe thinks Americans aren't classy. Peh!

Buy one?? I want to be one!!!!! (For sale to women 18 years and older.......... ID required......)

Creepy, weird, scary, freaky just ain't right

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RPJ8F2xgU&feature=fvwrel]‪Parents Angry Over Breast Milk Baby' Breastfeeding Dolls: Too Much Too Soon? (03.30.11)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

'Breast Milk Baby' manufacturers to display toy at Las Vegas expo – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

:eek:

My dad is at the expo. I'm going to ask if he saw this!

"The Breast Milk Baby simulates the breast-feeding process by including a fashionable halter-top that a young girl can put on like a vest, and when she brings the Breast Milk Baby doll’s mouth up to the pretty flower decoration on the vest, the doll makes a soft, suckling sound," the announcement says. "The two flowers on the halter are positioned where the nipples would be, and when the mouth of the doll is brought close to the embedded sensors in the flower, the baby makes motions and suckling sounds."

wtf? You're going to give a little girl a BOOB?

I call and raise you on that one!

"The super hairy ‘Shave the Baby’ doll was created with added bushy tufts of bright orange hair protruding from her ankles, armpits, and most disturbingly, her pubic region, and was designed with the intention of giving the owner of the doll the pleasure shave it off.

For most of us shaving ourselves is hassle enough, why would we want to do it to a doll as well? "

Dolls With Body Hair - Super Hairy 'Shave the Baby' Doll is Designed to be Trimmed

Not real clear on hairy ankles though....:eek:

It's pretty creepy.

I would think the feminists would be up in arms about the deliberate brainwashing of little girls.

Posts here pretty much summed it up well. But remember, this is 21st century America. Anything goes.

Breast milk is good for babies...
:cool:
Breast Milk Provides Babies with Good Gut Bacteria
August 21, 2013 > Researchers say so-called "good bacteria" flow from the mother's gut to her newborn through breast milk, helping to establish good digestive health and the foundation of early immunity. They say it is yet another reason "breast is best."
The researchers, led by Professor Christophe Lacroix at the Institute for Food, Nutrition and Health in Zurich, Switzerland, found the same strains of Bifidobacterium breve and several types of Clostridium bacteria in breast milk and in maternal and neonatal feces. Experts believe these "good bacteria" may play a role in establishing a nutritional balance in the baby's colon and preventing intestinal disorders.

CD4741A8-C7B7-45A8-B78E-7F88262D6C5E_w640_r1_s.jpg

Maria Abreu breastfeeds her baby in Caracas

Lacroix says it's unclear how the beneficial microbes make their way from the mother's gut to her breast milk, but researchers used a variety of laboratory techniques to confirm that the strains of bacteria in newborns are the same ones as in their mothers.

Lacroix calls the discovery "exciting," saying future research will focus on discovering the exact mechanism of microbes transfer. Swiss researchers will also try to identify which "good" bacterial strains can be added to infant formula as probiotics to establish immunity and good digestion in newborns.

An article on the transfer of the gut bacteria is published in the current issue of the journal Environmental Microbiology.

Breast Milk Provides Babies with Good Gut Bacteria

Forum List

Back