“Move on”started in 1998 by the left about moving on from Bill Clinton impeachment

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The left needs to start Moveon 2.0.

Listen to yourselves, Lefties......MOVE ON.

You lost.

Trump did not collude with Putin to rig the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary Clinton.

Run a better candidate in 2020.

You lost.

Trump did not collude with Putin to rig the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary Clinton.

I did not know that, thanks!

Right now they are too busy crying, moaning, and elevating the profits of Trump Tissue Co. Salt mining stocks up like never before.

Thanks lefties, profiting from your feels is always a pleasure.

There's actually some good people at MoveOn. That's what your'e talking about, right? There's no fukin link, hellOoo...

You lost.

So even if you take that at face value, there are two things we do know.

1) The Russians actively supported Trump.
2) Trump gave the Russians favorable treatment after the election.

Connect the freaking dots, buddy.

You lost.

So even if you take that at face value, there are two things we do know.

1) The Russians actively supported Trump.
2) Trump gave the Russians favorable treatment after the election.

Connect the freaking dots, buddy.

ILMAO @ Trump gave Russians favorable treatment. Actions don't support your claim, so I guess we'll just take your word for it.

You lost.

No, Moveon was started to counter the arguments about Impeachment. They wanted to move on from the sex scandal and govern the nation, not have to deal with impeachment. The effort to “Censure” started at the same time, Censure instead of Impeach.

MoveOn - Wikipedia

The one good thing about Bill Clinton fucking everything that walks on two legs (or MORE than 2 legs or LESS than 2 legs) is that it gave America's ultimate female psychopath, Hilarious Hillary, the embarrassment of being the most cuckolded wife in America.

If you were married to that....that thing Hillary, would you fuck her? I thought not.

The one good thing about Bill Clinton fucking everything that walks on two legs (or MORE than 2 legs or LESS than 2 legs) is that it gave America's ultimate female psychopath, Hilarious Hillary, the embarrassment of being the most cuckolded wife in America.

If you were married to that....that thing Hillary, would you fuck her? I thought not.
She is a cuckquean.

She is a cuckquean.

LOL, as far as "queens" go, I always thought of Hilarious Hillary as the Alien queen who exploded out of someone's chest at the dinner table......except the xenomorphs in the Alien series make more pleasant noises than Bill Clinton's radioactive "ball-and-chain" wife-like thing.

You lost.

No, Moveon was started to counter the arguments about Impeachment. They wanted to move on from the sex scandal and govern the nation, not have to deal with impeachment. The effort to “Censure” started at the same time, Censure instead of Impeach.

MoveOn - Wikipedia

Seems like we are splitting cvnt hairs here. It was started with regards to the whole Bill Clinton thing.

Now libs need to move on.fuckoff

Forum List

Back