Mourning The Original Europeans

☭proletarian☭;1898678 said:
☭proletarian☭;1898648 said:
The reds have the same options as the blacks: equality or slavery. Enough of this discriminatory special treatment for anyone who's not white.

Equality is equality. If you want equality, then you get equal treatment in all regards. If you don't want that, get back in the fields with the livestock.

It must be hard to live life as a braying ass. My condolences.
So you oppose racial equality? So much for principles.

The reds have the same options as the blacks: equality or slavery. Enough of this discriminatory special treatment for anyone who's not white.

Equality is equality. If you want equality, then you get equal treatment in all regards. If you don't want that, get back in the fields with the livestock.

There were certain agreements (treaties / contracts) made back in the day. You don't want to honor what few weren't broken, too bad for you.

If the reds were smart, they wouldn't want the old 'treaties' (conditions of surrender) recognized. The treaties pretty said the reds could live (only) in the most inhospitable regions the Fed could find to put them. It's like Jews demanding their ghettos back from the German gov't.

Why are you so opposed to equality? Why do you want to elevate the lesser races above the people who build this nation? All you're going to do is destroy America, trigger a backlash that'll get the offbrands slaughtered on masse, and undo two-hundred years of progress.

...lesser races...? :wtf:

One mans two hundred years of progress is another mans witness to murder of a ten thousand year old culture. The sooner we get the history of Western 'Civilization' correctly recorded, the sooner our children can reconcile their past and begin their reach for the stars.

WHAT PAST IS THERE TO RECONCILE?

Move on already. ******* and Reds keep crying about the past and they never succeed. The Irish, and the asians who moved on have become members of the new millennium. Hell, after Japan moved on, it became one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth.

Considering the known history of humankind with the mass migrations, population bottlenecks and of course intermingling of populations, I guess my point is that anyone who considers themselves "pure" anything at all is probably fooling themselves.

I don't want to fool myself, I just want to fool the US Government:

"Hey, LOOK; I'm 1/32 American Indian and I NEED A LOW INTEREST LOAN!!"

Funny you say that, this thread made me think of my kids. My fair-skinned, blond/light brown, blue-eyed little monkeys have more than enough native american in them on their dad's side for tribal rights (if he'd just cooperate with the geneaology). It means very little now, but that's high dollar college tuition savings later on. With twins, I'll take what I can get!

Sure, Why not?

I have know a couple of people I suspected of being part Native American, but there was a great stigma about this at one time that still prevents them from admitting anything.

☭proletarian☭;1898678 said:
It must be hard to live life as a braying ass. My condolences.
So you oppose racial equality? So much for principles.

There were certain agreements (treaties / contracts) made back in the day. You don't want to honor what few weren't broken, too bad for you.

If the reds were smart, they wouldn't want the old 'treaties' (conditions of surrender) recognized. The treaties pretty said the reds could live (only) in the most inhospitable regions the Fed could find to put them. It's like Jews demanding their ghettos back from the German gov't.

Why are you so opposed to equality? Why do you want to elevate the lesser races above the people who build this nation? All you're going to do is destroy America, trigger a backlash that'll get the offbrands slaughtered on masse, and undo two-hundred years of progress.

...lesser races...? :wtf:

One mans two hundred years of progress is another mans witness to murder of a ten thousand year old culture. The sooner we get the history of Western 'Civilization' correctly recorded, the sooner our children can reconcile their past and begin their reach for the stars.

Well said, very well said. :clap2:

Not entirely on topic, but if you really want to put some panties in a wad check this out:

Scientists mapping Neanderthal DNA and comparing it to the modern human genome are looking for evidence of interbreeding between the species, which coexisted in Europe for thousands of years before Neanderthals disappeared.

(Cliffs Notes version for the lazy: So far the evidence points to those Neanderthals and early modern humans getting it on rarely if at all, but they aren't anywhere near done yet)

Researchers Probe Links Between Modern Humans and Neanderthals

Did Neanderthals Interbreed With Homo-Sapiens?: Neanderthal Fossil Raises Questions about Human Origins

Of course, a few Neanderthal genes would explain some people around here! :lol:

I wonder if the evidence doesn't instead point to the rarity of inter-species 'play time' resulting in spawn. Ask any vice squad cop... man is not known to be universally picky about where he puts his pecker.

To me the 'proof' that human is human and race is merely a decoration scheme is the fact that a 'pure' sample of any given race has no problem producing babies with a 'pure' of another race. We're all pink on the inside.

The quality of one's race is far different from that of species. Of course different races may interbreed, they are still of the same species, and just produced by having been bred differently. Consider the different breeds of canines which have been bred in only a few thousands of years with characteristics as different as the Chihuahua and the Great Dane. Neither of these appears to be much like the wolf from which they may have so recently descended. H. Neanderthal and H. Sapiens are at the very least different sub-species.

Interbreeding must have taken place. A strong possibility for a scenario would have been rape in either direction of isolated females of outcasts, or small family groups in which a female was taken hostage, or kept as a slave and then raped. Rape and slavery have always been "spoils" of whatever magnitude of war.

This kind of forced interbreeding would certainly have taken place, and in some instances would've produced offspring. Assuming Sapiens and Neandertals were as different species-wise as horses and donkeys, then any offspring produced would've been hybrid, and would've been unable to reproduce without some sort of "advanced" medical/scientific intervention.

The Neanderthal, like the wooly rhinocerous, wooly mammoth, cave lion and other creatures evolved to fit into ice age conditions were at a disadvantage and unable to adapt to the coming end of the last ice age. When that ended they were unable to compete; Competition rules.

A thought experiment suggests that as Neanderthal population levels declined their clan groupings would've grown smaller and smaller in size, finally ending up as individual "loners" scattered around the European continent.

An excellent fictional work in regard to this scenario was a book by William Golding titled The Inheritors, (he also authored Lord of the Flies a more well know piece of work) Written in 1955, he had the Neandertals living in a more primitive condition than we now know they lived. It was a very poetic and moving work.

Here’s one page from “The Inheritors”

“The green drifts twitched together and the people on the island disappeared. Lok ran up and down along the river-bank under the dead tree with its nest of ivy. He was so close to the water that he thrust chunks of earth out that went splash into the current.

“Liku! Liku!”

The bushes twitched again. Lok steadied by the tree and gazed. A head and a chest faced him, half-hidden. There were white bone things behind the leaves and hair. The man had white bone things above his eyes and under the mouth so that his face was longer than a face should be. The man turned sideways in the bushes and looked at Lok along his shoulder. A stick rose upright and there was a lump of bone in the middle. Lok peered at the stick and the lump of bone and the small eyes in the bone things over the face. Suddenly Lok understood that the man was holding the stick out to him but neither he nor Lok could reach across the river. He would have laughed if it were not for the echo of the screaming in his head. The stick began to grow shorter at both ends. Then it shot out to full length again.

The dead tree by Lok’s ear acquired a voice.

“Clop!”

His ears twitched and he turned to the tree. By his face there had grown a twig: a twig that smelt of other, and of goose, and of the bitter berries that Lok’s stomach told him he must not eat. This twig had a white bone at the end. There were hooks in the bone and sticky brown stuff hung in the crooks. His nose examined this stuff and did no like it. He smelled along the shaft of the twig. The leaves on the twig were red feathers and reminded him of goose. He was lost in a generalized astonishment and excitement. He shouted at the green drifts across the glittering water and heard Liku crying out in answer but could not catch the words. They were cut off suddenly as though someone had clapped a hand over her mouth.”

More about the Novel: “This novel is set at the dawn of human existence, during a prehistoric time. A tribe of Neanderthals, living a peaceful, primitive life, is doomed with the arrival of Homo sapiens, a new, weapon-using race who demonstrate their war skills by killing Neanderthals. Golding called this his favorite book, and it was also a favorite of the critics, who saw it as a logical extension of ‘Lord of the Flies.’ ”

This novel, written in 1955, won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1983

The Inheritors by William Golding

Last edited:

It sounds to me lke you would rather stand around with your hand out instead of with your head up. So much for steretypes.

It sounds to me lke you would rather stand around with your hand out instead of with your head up. So much for steretypes.

I don't think anyone in this thread has asked for a damn thing, save an admission by whites that the infrastructure built on planet earth by Western 'Civilization' came at a great cost.

The sooner that cost is recognized by those who have profited the most by its construction, the sooner a World will be born from planet earth and our children will find peace.

Earth is going to give birth to another world?

You're not good at the whole poetic propaganda thing.

So far the evidence points to those Neanderthals and early modern humans getting it on rarely if at all

Yet apparently there was a huge propaganda effort to show Human/Neanderthal couples as regularly as possible, in the hopes that there would be more Human/Neanderthal mating.
LOL!! it just goes to show how ridiculous you are that even people thousands of years ago living together in tolerance upsets you.

Move on already. ******* and Reds keep crying about the past and they never succeed. The Irish, and the asians who moved on have become members of the new millennium. Hell, after Japan moved on, it became one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth.
All these racial slurs are making you look pretty bad in my opinion.

White have had a pretty good run this last 600 years. Things were pretty poor for whites the 800 before that. Then there was that Roman/Greek high point and what doya know, another era before that when whites were not the most advanced group of folks on the planet.

Agree things go and come around?

Don't push it or when things turn again after we enter the next Dark Ages you'll of earned whatever others do to you.

☭proletarian☭;1904357 said:
Earth is going to give birth to another world?

You're not good at the whole poetic propaganda thing.

Yes I am.

:cool:

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1900584 said:

Amazing what a 'lesser race' of your cousins can do if given a chunk of the planet with resources, the freedom to form a sovereign government and peace, eh white man?

Forum List

Back