Mountain Dew Will Dissolve Rats On Contact

Crackerjack

Too sick for a cure
Dec 6, 2011
Somalia
Mountain Dew Will Dissolve Rats On Contact | The Smoking Gun

Vet's revolting affidavit details popular soft drink's acidic power

JANUARY 3--Defending itself from a lawsuit claiming that an Illinois man found a dead mouse inside a can of Mountain Dew, PepsiCo contends that a rodent would have disintegrated and been transformed into a “jelly-like” substance between the time of the soft drink’s bottling and the day the plaintiff reportedly purchased the soda from a vending machine at his office.

In a court response to a motion filed by Ronald Ball--who claims to have found the dead mouse in a Mountain Dew can about three years ago--PepsiCo filed a fascinating/revolting affidavit from Lawrence McGill, a veterinarian who noted that he was “familiar with the effects an acidic fluid, such as common soda drinks including Mountain Dew, will have on mice and other animals.”

According to McGill, if a mouse is submerged in Mountain Dew between four and seven days, the rodent “will have no calcium in its bones and bony structures.” During those days of soft drink immersion, “the mouse’s abdominal structure will rupture.” Additionally, “its cranial cavity (head) is also likely to rupture within that time period,” McGill noted.

After 30 days exposure to Mountain Dew, “all of the mouse’s structures” would have disintegrated to the point that it would not be recognizable. In fact, “the mouse will have been transformed into a ‘jelly-like’ substance.” The only part of the rodent that could possibly survive, added McGill, was “a portion of the tail.”

[...]
:puke3:

I was drinking one as I read the article, too. I'm going to go vomit now ...

JANUARY 3--Defending itself from a lawsuit claiming that an Illinois man found a dead mouse inside a can of Mountain Dew, PepsiCo contends that a rodent would have disintegrated and been transformed into a “jelly-like” substance between the time of the soft drink’s bottling and the day the plaintiff reportedly purchased the soda from a vending machine at his office.

In a court response to a motion filed by Ronald Ball--who claims to have found the dead mouse in a Mountain Dew can about three years ago--PepsiCo filed a fascinating/revolting affidavit from Lawrence McGill, a veterinarian who noted that he was “familiar with the effects an acidic fluid, such as common soda drinks including Mountain Dew, will have on mice and other animals.”

According to McGill, if a mouse is submerged in Mountain Dew between four and seven days, the rodent “will have no calcium in its bones and bony structures.” During those days of soft drink immersion, “the mouse’s abdominal structure will rupture.” Additionally, “its cranial cavity (head) is also likely to rupture within that time period,” McGill noted.

After 30 days exposure to Mountain Dew, “all of the mouse’s structures” would have disintegrated to the point that it would not be recognizable. In fact, “the mouse will have been transformed into a ‘jelly-like’ substance.” The only part of the rodent that could possibly survive, added McGill, was “a portion of the tail.”

[...]

Protein son.

How do you think wolves survive in the wild..

In summer, when the herds migrate, wolves eat mice
What Do Wolves Eat - Diet

:D

I honestly wanted to cry when I read this story last night cause I like the soda... :(

And when I was about to buy one today, I felt like this: :puke3:
So i went for the Dr. Pepper instead. But yeah, Starting to really dislike Pepsi products...

I honestly wanted to cry when I read this story last night cause I like the soda... :(

So i went for the Dr. Pepper instead. But yeah, Starting to really dislike Pepsi products...
I think the same could be said of about any of the fizzy soft drinks out there. It just rots your gut.

I'm not gonna stop drinking it though ... :D

I'd like to know how they get mice to hold their breath for 4 to 7 days.
Tiny SCUBA equipment.

Ah, yes! It appears to have worked for Mickey, but then he preferred Sprite to Mountain Dew...

scuba.jpg

I think the same could be said of about any of the fizzy soft drinks out there. It just rots your gut.

I'm not gonna stop drinking it though ... :D

Yep. Same here! :D

[...]

EEEEWWWWWW!!!! Mousendew!!! Or would it be Dewymouse???

Thank god i am a iced tea girl!!!

Last edited:

[...]

EEEEWWWWWW!!!! Mousendew!!! Or would it be Dewymouse???

Thank god i am a iced tea girl!!!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back