Mount Laurel???

Originally posted by Jackass
Anyone know anything about the area???

Yeah, it's in Burlington County, NJ! hahahahahahahahah! look it up on the interent and learn! :p:

No body here knows anything about it? Is it a crummy place? Nice place? Bueller?? Bueller??

Guess not! I am sure I have gone through it, but you never know - told you, search the internet fool! I am sure there are pics and all on it! What's there anyway???

Costco is opening a new wharehouse there in October. I am trying to decide if I want to live there and put a tranfer into it.

I had a friend whose sister lived there like maybe 15 years ago -- I was down there with her exactly once. Seemed to me like a pretty decent place. But, what do I know? Only takes a year or so for some places to slide downhill. Still, it can't be as crowded as central Jersey - give it a shot!

I got it hahahaha:laugh:

But Laural could be a guys name too ! :eek2: :gay:

Laurel & Hardy .... Remember them?

Hey, doesn't hurt to look Chuck - just think, you coming back home to Jersey! :eek: but then again, there, here, wherever, you still will have a lamer excuse to not hang with us! hahaha!

Aaah FU!! Who were the 2 that had the LAME excuse last time?!?!? That it was SUnday night..BOO HOO FUCKING HOO!! And NO I am not coming up now!!!

:fu2:

Aaah FU!! Who were the 2 that had the LAME excuse last time?!?!? That it was SUnday night..BOO HOO FUCKING HOO!! And NO I am not coming up now!!!

:fu2:

HAHAHAHAAH!!!! you fool, I couldn't come out, I was away that weekend and I just knew you would come up with an excuse, BITCH!

Cant...still gotta get the car fixed!!

I thought Sir Evil would do that for you! :confused: that bad ha? well, sorry to hear that Chuckster, had all plans of fire drills, theft, nose picking, farts, you name it! :D

I wasnt coming up until Sunday night anyway...so I would have missed the big bash either way. :(

I wasnt coming up until Sunday night anyway...so I would have missed the big bash either way. :(

Nah, we would have had our OWN little bash with you! ;)

Forum List

Back